Facebook Messenger App Change Allows Free Voice Calls via WiFi
From The Los Angeles Times:
“Want to talk on your smartphone for free? Facebook Inc. has you covered. On Wednesday, the company started offering free voice calling in the U.S. through the Facebook Messenger app for iPhone. Sorry Android and Windows phone users, but for now, the service is only available on the iPhone.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers