Facebook Messenger App Change Allows Free Voice Calls via WiFi
From The Los Angeles Times:
“Want to talk on your smartphone for free? Facebook Inc. has you covered. On Wednesday, the company started offering free voice calling in the U.S. through the Facebook Messenger app for iPhone. Sorry Android and Windows phone users, but for now, the service is only available on the iPhone.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution