comScore Co-Founder Lists Top 10 Burning Issues in Digital
Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder of comScore, wrote in great detail receltlyabout what he considers the top ten “burning issues” in digital, based on his company has observed while providing data and analytics to more than 2,000 companies around the world. The article also formed the basis of Fulgoni’s comments at the New Media Expo last week.
Fulgoni’s ten “burning issues” are:
- Big Data
- Social Media
- Shift of ad spending to digital
- Audience targeting vs. media location
- Measuring delivery and effectiveness of digital media plans
- Growth of smartphones and tablets
- Multi-platform media planning and analysis
- Real-time marketing insights
- Privacy considerations
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?
- Three Decision Points on Programmatic Media Buying