Get Satisfaction Launches ‘Adventures in Community Management’ Cartoon Series
Today is Community Manager Appreciation Day (CMAD). To help commemorate the occasion, Get Satisfaction is debuting the first two cartoons in their groundbreaking “Adventures in Community Management” series. These first cartoons humorously demonstrate the value community managers add to their organizations — no matter what time it is or how little recognition they receive for the value they add.
- “The blurring of social media and community will continue. While social media is widely accepted as part of the marketing mix, the approach on social media will be to create a more integrated community feel, rather than simply use the channel to push product.” – Lisa Barnett, eModeration.
- “There are ‘only’ a billion people on Facebook – still another 6 billion who have yet to join. As more and more people begin to connect to the multitude of platforms, how will companies/consultants cut through the clutter to have a message heard? Biggest challenge but also biggest opportunity: more people to engage with!” – Ephraim Gopin, Fring.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer
- Sizmek Acquires Aerify Media to Bolster Mobile Tracking, Attribution and Retargeting Capabilities
- IAB MIXX Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing