Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification
- Why Musicians and Advertisers Need Streaming Internet Radio
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 8th – December 12th
- MeUndies Bares The Secret To Obtaining Millennial Appeal