Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Language Localization: Pushing Mobile Ad Conversion Across the Globe
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads
- 5 Video Conferencing Nightmares You Don’t Want To Happen To You
- 3 Key Takeaways from Google’s Planned AdWords Changes
- In 10 Years, Facebook Will Look a Lot Like Comcast Cable