Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters