Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience