Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Programmatic Mobile Advertising?
- Five Things a CMO Should Know, But Often Doesn’t
- Five Things Agencies Should Look for When Choosing a Programmatic Solution
- New Facebook Right-Hand-Side Ads Prove Bigger is Better
- iPhone 6 Has a Larger Screen For Better Video and NFC Integration