Case Study: MediaMind Helps TAG Heuer Meet Campaign Goals
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs.
In the Fall of 2012, the company wanted to take a real-time approach to optimizing its online campaign performance while retaining its oversized, attention-grabbing creative. The client was also interested in impression quality and tracking ad viewability.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- How to Data Mash For Some Frighteningly Accurate Results
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th