Are ‘Native Ads’ Just Jargon? Is PR Irrelevant?
Adotas contributor Ryan Wilson, founder and CEO of ‘FiveFifty’, recently posed (and answered) some interesting questions about the validity of native ads and the value of PR, as they relate to a campaign he’s running on Facebook. He’s agreed to share his insights via the FiveFifty Blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement