Are ‘Native Ads’ Just Jargon? Is PR Irrelevant?
Adotas contributor Ryan Wilson, founder and CEO of ‘FiveFifty’, recently posed (and answered) some interesting questions about the validity of native ads and the value of PR, as they relate to a campaign he’s running on Facebook. He’s agreed to share his insights via the FiveFifty Blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer