Are ‘Native Ads’ Just Jargon? Is PR Irrelevant?
Adotas contributor Ryan Wilson, founder and CEO of ‘FiveFifty’, recently posed (and answered) some interesting questions about the validity of native ads and the value of PR, as they relate to a campaign he’s running on Facebook. He’s agreed to share his insights via the FiveFifty Blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent