Are ‘Native Ads’ Just Jargon? Is PR Irrelevant?
Adotas contributor Ryan Wilson, founder and CEO of ‘FiveFifty’, recently posed (and answered) some interesting questions about the validity of native ads and the value of PR, as they relate to a campaign he’s running on Facebook. He’s agreed to share his insights via the FiveFifty Blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media