AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street:
Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to a company press release.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
Infusionsoft has acquired social-media marketing company, GroSocial. This acquisition (resulting from Goldman Sachs’ recent $54 million investment in Infusionsoft) will help Infusionsoft better serve its true small-business customers (2-25 employees) by providing them with a way to easily build and track social media marketing campaigns and generate leads across popular social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
Vision Critical has acquired DiscoverText to bring text analytics to its insight communities. This is Vision Critical’s first-ever acquisition on the heels of the company’s first round of funding back in August, when it got $20M from Canadian-based VC firm, OMERs. Vision Critical works with over 650 brands, has over 600 employees in 14 offices and is now a $80M business, according to a company spokesperson. With the acquisition of DiscoverText, the Vision Critical is adding text analytics (or, natural language processing) to existing insight communities.
Social marketing software provider Spredfast has integrated with Bazaarvoice to allow enterprise companies to more easily incorporate organic user ratings and reviews into their social programs. By integrating Bazaarvoice technology into the Spredfast SMMS platform, brands will have the ability to monitor, manage and amplify ratings and reviews across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to help increase engagement and drive higher conversion rates. Companies will also be able to track performance of this content in engaging social customers across every channel, according to a Spredfast press release.
Reevoo, the cloud-based social commerce solution provider, has announced a series of new integrations with IBM Smarter Commerce. Reevoo’s social engagement platform is now “Ready for IBM Retail Industry Framework.” These integrations encompass WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 5, WebSphere Message Broker 8 and Digital Analytics (formerly Coremetrics), and will also further increase IBM Smarter Commerce value to the enterprise by expanding its ecosystem of social plug-ins, according to a Reevoo spokesperson.
Zumobi’s VP of Marketing, Marla Schimke (pictured), was recently honored by Mobile Marketer as a 2013 Mobile Woman to Watch. Marla was honored for her work at Zumobi, where she helps connect big brands with publishers. The company builds apps for top publishers (such as NBC and Motor Trends) and pairs them with major brands (such as Chevy, American Express, Oscar Mayer, and Mars Candy) to help create connections for consumers that are so integrated that they blur the lines between app and ad. Marla brings more than 16 years of experience in marketing leadership for both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft and Ernst & Young, to her post at Zumobi.
IBM has unveiled its cloud computing vision which focuses on enabling e-commerce transactions among businesses and consumers rather than just shuffling data. It has launched new Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) and social media marketing technologies.
- Pingback from News about coremetrics issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]