AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street:
Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to a company press release.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
Infusionsoft has acquired social-media marketing company, GroSocial. This acquisition (resulting from Goldman Sachs’ recent $54 million investment in Infusionsoft) will help Infusionsoft better serve its true small-business customers (2-25 employees) by providing them with a way to easily build and track social media marketing campaigns and generate leads across popular social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
Vision Critical has acquired DiscoverText to bring text analytics to its insight communities. This is Vision Critical’s first-ever acquisition on the heels of the company’s first round of funding back in August, when it got $20M from Canadian-based VC firm, OMERs. Vision Critical works with over 650 brands, has over 600 employees in 14 offices and is now a $80M business, according to a company spokesperson. With the acquisition of DiscoverText, the Vision Critical is adding text analytics (or, natural language processing) to existing insight communities.
Social marketing software provider Spredfast has integrated with Bazaarvoice to allow enterprise companies to more easily incorporate organic user ratings and reviews into their social programs. By integrating Bazaarvoice technology into the Spredfast SMMS platform, brands will have the ability to monitor, manage and amplify ratings and reviews across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to help increase engagement and drive higher conversion rates. Companies will also be able to track performance of this content in engaging social customers across every channel, according to a Spredfast press release.
Reevoo, the cloud-based social commerce solution provider, has announced a series of new integrations with IBM Smarter Commerce. Reevoo’s social engagement platform is now “Ready for IBM Retail Industry Framework.” These integrations encompass WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 5, WebSphere Message Broker 8 and Digital Analytics (formerly Coremetrics), and will also further increase IBM Smarter Commerce value to the enterprise by expanding its ecosystem of social plug-ins, according to a Reevoo spokesperson.
Zumobi’s VP of Marketing, Marla Schimke (pictured), was recently honored by Mobile Marketer as a 2013 Mobile Woman to Watch. Marla was honored for her work at Zumobi, where she helps connect big brands with publishers. The company builds apps for top publishers (such as NBC and Motor Trends) and pairs them with major brands (such as Chevy, American Express, Oscar Mayer, and Mars Candy) to help create connections for consumers that are so integrated that they blur the lines between app and ad. Marla brings more than 16 years of experience in marketing leadership for both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft and Ernst & Young, to her post at Zumobi.
IBM has unveiled its cloud computing vision which focuses on enabling e-commerce transactions among businesses and consumers rather than just shuffling data. It has launched new Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) and social media marketing technologies.
- Pingback from News about coremetrics issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s