AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street:
Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to a company press release.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
Infusionsoft has acquired social-media marketing company, GroSocial. This acquisition (resulting from Goldman Sachs’ recent $54 million investment in Infusionsoft) will help Infusionsoft better serve its true small-business customers (2-25 employees) by providing them with a way to easily build and track social media marketing campaigns and generate leads across popular social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
Vision Critical has acquired DiscoverText to bring text analytics to its insight communities. This is Vision Critical’s first-ever acquisition on the heels of the company’s first round of funding back in August, when it got $20M from Canadian-based VC firm, OMERs. Vision Critical works with over 650 brands, has over 600 employees in 14 offices and is now a $80M business, according to a company spokesperson. With the acquisition of DiscoverText, the Vision Critical is adding text analytics (or, natural language processing) to existing insight communities.
Social marketing software provider Spredfast has integrated with Bazaarvoice to allow enterprise companies to more easily incorporate organic user ratings and reviews into their social programs. By integrating Bazaarvoice technology into the Spredfast SMMS platform, brands will have the ability to monitor, manage and amplify ratings and reviews across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to help increase engagement and drive higher conversion rates. Companies will also be able to track performance of this content in engaging social customers across every channel, according to a Spredfast press release.
Reevoo, the cloud-based social commerce solution provider, has announced a series of new integrations with IBM Smarter Commerce. Reevoo’s social engagement platform is now “Ready for IBM Retail Industry Framework.” These integrations encompass WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 5, WebSphere Message Broker 8 and Digital Analytics (formerly Coremetrics), and will also further increase IBM Smarter Commerce value to the enterprise by expanding its ecosystem of social plug-ins, according to a Reevoo spokesperson.
Zumobi’s VP of Marketing, Marla Schimke (pictured), was recently honored by Mobile Marketer as a 2013 Mobile Woman to Watch. Marla was honored for her work at Zumobi, where she helps connect big brands with publishers. The company builds apps for top publishers (such as NBC and Motor Trends) and pairs them with major brands (such as Chevy, American Express, Oscar Mayer, and Mars Candy) to help create connections for consumers that are so integrated that they blur the lines between app and ad. Marla brings more than 16 years of experience in marketing leadership for both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft and Ernst & Young, to her post at Zumobi.
IBM has unveiled its cloud computing vision which focuses on enabling e-commerce transactions among businesses and consumers rather than just shuffling data. It has launched new Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) and social media marketing technologies.
- Pingback from News about coremetrics issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves December 4th 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be