AFAIK: Rockbridge, Triad, Dailybreak, Mondelez, Touchstorm, PerformLine, Schawk, Comosoft, Beezid
- Rockbridge Growth Equity has acquired Triad Retail Media, a 300-person agency headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Triad creates programs that enable brands to advertise contextually on highly trafficked retail websites such as Walmart, Sam’s Club, eBay, Toys “R” Us and CVS. The agency helps these advertisers attract shoppers while they are in the research mode, prior to trips to the store. Rockbridge, which is led by Brian Hermelin, Kevin Prokop, and Quicken Loans founder and Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert, invests in business and technology services companies focused on the digital media, marketing services, financial and business services and consumer-direct marketing sectors. With this acquisition, Triad now has access to the technology – particularly the analytic horsepower already living inside the Rockbridge family of companies – and IT staff of companies like Quicken Loans.
- Dailybreak has been selected from 120 startup applicants to be part of the Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods’ snack division) Mobile Futures program. The company will be working with Halls brands to launch a new business venture this spring. Other startups matched with Mondelez brands in the Mobile Futures program are Lisnr and Proximity (Trident), Waze (Stride), Shelby.tv (Chips Ahoy), inMarket (belVita), Kiip (Sour Patch Kids) and Banjo (Oreo).
- Touchstorm has added a new product to its online video distribution suite: Arena, which it is touting as the industry’s first hybrid video platform. Arena is designed to place brand videos on a contextually relevant page, and then distribute that page to publishers, giving marketers a native environment for their hybrid video (clips that are too long to be distributed as pre-roll and too branded to be featured as editorial. At launch, Arena will distribute these pages to Touchstorm’s Earned Media Network.
- Datamark, 2U and Northcentral University – three of the larger players in the EDU space – have signed on with PerformMatch, the advanced compliance monitoring platform developed by PerformLine.
- Schawk Inc.‘s retail marketing group is implementing Comosoft’s LAGO software system to manage multichannel media production for its major retail clients. Schawk is a leading provider of brand development and deployment services enabling companies of all sizes to connect their brands with consumers. Among its client roster are several nationally known retail chain brands including hardware, department and discount superstores. Comosoft specializes in developing software for multichannel media production and enjoys extensive experience with major retailers who engage in multichannel marketing. LAGO is Comosoft’s multichannel media production software suite designed to drive the planning, creation, and management of multichannel marketing and product promotion from a single data source.
- Penny-auction portal Beezid.com is kicking off the New Year with a new feature dubbed “Guaranteed Win. The limited-time promotion is designed to ensure that everyone who joins and buys a Bid Pack on the site is guaranteed to win an auction.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s