AFAIK: Quantcast, ORC International, Krux, NeoMedia, Neolane, Tealium, LivingSocial
- Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns.
- Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. The transaction was finalized on December 21, 2012. Terms of the transaction are not being disclosed. The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc. (www.jegi.com) of New York, NY, the leading independent investment bank for the media, information, marketing, and technology sectors, represented MRSI in this transaction and acted as its exclusive financial advisor.
- Krux reports that it has significantly accelerated its growth and worldwide market penetration in 2012 while enhancing its data management platform (DMP). The company’s client base increased by more than 300 percent in 2012 including new distribution partners Centro and Triad Retail Media, as well as new clients such as Apartments.com, CafeMom, Gatehouse Media, IDG UK, Meredith, NBC Universal, Network 10 (Australia), The New York Times, News Limited (Australia), Recruit (Japan), Sanoma Media (EU), Snagajob, Spil Games (EU), and Wikia. Revenue rose by more than 400 percent, and the firm’s Internet reach across its client and partner community more than doubled, now exceeding 560 million users worldwide.
- NeoMedia Technologies announced this morning that it has granted Progressive Insurance a worldwide license to NeoMedia’s patents related to mobile barcode resolution.
- Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane today announced that Suresh Vittal (pictured) has joined the company in the newly created role of Chief Product Officer and will assume responsibility for the company’s global product strategy. Prior to joining Neolane, Vittal served as Practice Leader for the Customer Intelligence business unit at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Enterprise tag management company Tealium announced today that it added 130 new enterprise clients and posted a 480-percent increase in sales bookings and a 570-percent increase in revenue in 2012. Clients added in Q4 include Lenovo, A+E Networks, Urban Outfitters, Mattel, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Orange France, Inside View, and Active Network. Other select clients from 2012 include: Nokia, News International, NHL, Vodafone Germany, Perry Ellis International, Sony Online Entertainment, and Fox Networks Group.
- Former Best Buy CMO Barry Judge (pictured) will be joining LivingSocial as its new Chief Marketing Officer.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than