AFAIK: Quantcast, ORC International, Krux, NeoMedia, Neolane, Tealium, LivingSocial
- Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns.
- Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. The transaction was finalized on December 21, 2012. Terms of the transaction are not being disclosed. The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc. (www.jegi.com) of New York, NY, the leading independent investment bank for the media, information, marketing, and technology sectors, represented MRSI in this transaction and acted as its exclusive financial advisor.
- Krux reports that it has significantly accelerated its growth and worldwide market penetration in 2012 while enhancing its data management platform (DMP). The company’s client base increased by more than 300 percent in 2012 including new distribution partners Centro and Triad Retail Media, as well as new clients such as Apartments.com, CafeMom, Gatehouse Media, IDG UK, Meredith, NBC Universal, Network 10 (Australia), The New York Times, News Limited (Australia), Recruit (Japan), Sanoma Media (EU), Snagajob, Spil Games (EU), and Wikia. Revenue rose by more than 400 percent, and the firm’s Internet reach across its client and partner community more than doubled, now exceeding 560 million users worldwide.
- NeoMedia Technologies announced this morning that it has granted Progressive Insurance a worldwide license to NeoMedia’s patents related to mobile barcode resolution.
- Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane today announced that Suresh Vittal (pictured) has joined the company in the newly created role of Chief Product Officer and will assume responsibility for the company’s global product strategy. Prior to joining Neolane, Vittal served as Practice Leader for the Customer Intelligence business unit at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Enterprise tag management company Tealium announced today that it added 130 new enterprise clients and posted a 480-percent increase in sales bookings and a 570-percent increase in revenue in 2012. Clients added in Q4 include Lenovo, A+E Networks, Urban Outfitters, Mattel, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Orange France, Inside View, and Active Network. Other select clients from 2012 include: Nokia, News International, NHL, Vodafone Germany, Perry Ellis International, Sony Online Entertainment, and Fox Networks Group.
- Former Best Buy CMO Barry Judge (pictured) will be joining LivingSocial as its new Chief Marketing Officer.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]