AFAIK: Quantcast, ORC International, Krux, NeoMedia, Neolane, Tealium, LivingSocial
- Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns.
- Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. The transaction was finalized on December 21, 2012. Terms of the transaction are not being disclosed. The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc. (www.jegi.com) of New York, NY, the leading independent investment bank for the media, information, marketing, and technology sectors, represented MRSI in this transaction and acted as its exclusive financial advisor.
- Krux reports that it has significantly accelerated its growth and worldwide market penetration in 2012 while enhancing its data management platform (DMP). The company’s client base increased by more than 300 percent in 2012 including new distribution partners Centro and Triad Retail Media, as well as new clients such as Apartments.com, CafeMom, Gatehouse Media, IDG UK, Meredith, NBC Universal, Network 10 (Australia), The New York Times, News Limited (Australia), Recruit (Japan), Sanoma Media (EU), Snagajob, Spil Games (EU), and Wikia. Revenue rose by more than 400 percent, and the firm’s Internet reach across its client and partner community more than doubled, now exceeding 560 million users worldwide.
- NeoMedia Technologies announced this morning that it has granted Progressive Insurance a worldwide license to NeoMedia’s patents related to mobile barcode resolution.
- Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane today announced that Suresh Vittal (pictured) has joined the company in the newly created role of Chief Product Officer and will assume responsibility for the company’s global product strategy. Prior to joining Neolane, Vittal served as Practice Leader for the Customer Intelligence business unit at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Enterprise tag management company Tealium announced today that it added 130 new enterprise clients and posted a 480-percent increase in sales bookings and a 570-percent increase in revenue in 2012. Clients added in Q4 include Lenovo, A+E Networks, Urban Outfitters, Mattel, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Orange France, Inside View, and Active Network. Other select clients from 2012 include: Nokia, News International, NHL, Vodafone Germany, Perry Ellis International, Sony Online Entertainment, and Fox Networks Group.
- Former Best Buy CMO Barry Judge (pictured) will be joining LivingSocial as its new Chief Marketing Officer.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI