AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse, Glam Media, Double Prime
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats:
Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s total funding raised to date to $29.6 million. The funding follows a record year of growth in 2012 for Extole across revenue, bookings and customer acquisition. Recent wins including eHarmony, Spotify, Cache, Seventh Generation and HSN Improvements join existing Extole customers T-Mobile, Shutterfly, Redbox, SkyMall, Seamless and more.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
At Tuesday’s Europa Awards ceremony in Berlin, which honors European early stage tech startups, Socialbakers won this year’s award for Best Advertising or Marketing Tech Startup. Socialbakers, helmed by CEO Jan Rezab (pictured), is a world leader in social media benchmarking, with aglobal platform that allows brands to measure, compare, and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. The company has quickly grown to 200 employees, servicing 1250 brands globally. It’s being backed by Index Ventures and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Tealium, a leader in data-centric tag management solutions, has announced the launch of Tealium DataCloud, a new add-on service that extends the value of tag management by enabling digital marketers to tap into a highly actionable source of all of their digital data. The company made the announcement on the eve of Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference, which runs tomorrow through Friday at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. Tealium nabbed $10.5 million in funding from Battery Ventures last summer.
The Cisneros Group of Companies has created what it’s calling the largest mobile ad network serving the Americas by merging the mobile business of RedMas, Cisneros’ digital media unit with Adsmovil, the leading mobile advertising network in Latin America. The newly-formed company will operate under the Adsmovil brand with co-founder Alberto Pardo serving as its CEO and Jorge Rincon, RedMas’ CEO, becoming the new company’s COO.
Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane has launched a new version of its marketing analytics technology. Neolane Marketing Analytics allows marketers to have a better understanding of their customers’ behavior across channels, execute fine-tuned marketing actions based on this knowledge and monitor the efficiency of marketing campaigns. According to a company press release, the enhanced analytics capabilities deliver exceptional ease-of-use, empowering marketers to optimize, execute and monitor their own campaigns without requiring a Data Scientist or employing additional help from IT departments.
SteelHouse, an online advertising and marketing technology company, announced yesterday that its Real Time Offers powered by A2, which can feature branded video, custom fonts, product carousels, countdown timers and more, drove 21% click-through rates and quadrupled conversion rates for its brand clients, which include Rosetta Stone, Figi’s, Creative Labs and Monoprice. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Glam Media, Inc., a leading vertical social media company with the largest online global reach in lifestyle, today announced it has partnered with Moat Inc., an SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online, in establishing industry-leading metrics and benchmarks for measuring content engagement and effectiveness beyond traditional measures such as page views and social shares. These new content analytics are delivered as Glam Content Analytics, powered by Moat.
Leading web development firm Double Prime has released Prime Site™, a new service that provides front-end integration of core Endeca results with incredibility fast delivery. Supplying a “quick and simple” Endeca rollout, Prime Site utilizes shared logic for easy maintenance across multiple instances including, PC, mobile, search page, and type-ahead.
- Pingback from AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse … – ADOTAS | San Diego Technology News
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s