AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse, Glam Media, Double Prime
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats:
Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s total funding raised to date to $29.6 million. The funding follows a record year of growth in 2012 for Extole across revenue, bookings and customer acquisition. Recent wins including eHarmony, Spotify, Cache, Seventh Generation and HSN Improvements join existing Extole customers T-Mobile, Shutterfly, Redbox, SkyMall, Seamless and more.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
At Tuesday’s Europa Awards ceremony in Berlin, which honors European early stage tech startups, Socialbakers won this year’s award for Best Advertising or Marketing Tech Startup. Socialbakers, helmed by CEO Jan Rezab (pictured), is a world leader in social media benchmarking, with aglobal platform that allows brands to measure, compare, and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. The company has quickly grown to 200 employees, servicing 1250 brands globally. It’s being backed by Index Ventures and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Tealium, a leader in data-centric tag management solutions, has announced the launch of Tealium DataCloud, a new add-on service that extends the value of tag management by enabling digital marketers to tap into a highly actionable source of all of their digital data. The company made the announcement on the eve of Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference, which runs tomorrow through Friday at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. Tealium nabbed $10.5 million in funding from Battery Ventures last summer.
The Cisneros Group of Companies has created what it’s calling the largest mobile ad network serving the Americas by merging the mobile business of RedMas, Cisneros’ digital media unit with Adsmovil, the leading mobile advertising network in Latin America. The newly-formed company will operate under the Adsmovil brand with co-founder Alberto Pardo serving as its CEO and Jorge Rincon, RedMas’ CEO, becoming the new company’s COO.
Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane has launched a new version of its marketing analytics technology. Neolane Marketing Analytics allows marketers to have a better understanding of their customers’ behavior across channels, execute fine-tuned marketing actions based on this knowledge and monitor the efficiency of marketing campaigns. According to a company press release, the enhanced analytics capabilities deliver exceptional ease-of-use, empowering marketers to optimize, execute and monitor their own campaigns without requiring a Data Scientist or employing additional help from IT departments.
SteelHouse, an online advertising and marketing technology company, announced yesterday that its Real Time Offers powered by A2, which can feature branded video, custom fonts, product carousels, countdown timers and more, drove 21% click-through rates and quadrupled conversion rates for its brand clients, which include Rosetta Stone, Figi’s, Creative Labs and Monoprice. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Glam Media, Inc., a leading vertical social media company with the largest online global reach in lifestyle, today announced it has partnered with Moat Inc., an SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online, in establishing industry-leading metrics and benchmarks for measuring content engagement and effectiveness beyond traditional measures such as page views and social shares. These new content analytics are delivered as Glam Content Analytics, powered by Moat.
Leading web development firm Double Prime has released Prime Site™, a new service that provides front-end integration of core Endeca results with incredibility fast delivery. Supplying a “quick and simple” Endeca rollout, Prime Site utilizes shared logic for easy maintenance across multiple instances including, PC, mobile, search page, and type-ahead.
- Pingback from AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse … – ADOTAS | San Diego Technology News
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than