AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse, Glam Media, Double Prime
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats:
Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s total funding raised to date to $29.6 million. The funding follows a record year of growth in 2012 for Extole across revenue, bookings and customer acquisition. Recent wins including eHarmony, Spotify, Cache, Seventh Generation and HSN Improvements join existing Extole customers T-Mobile, Shutterfly, Redbox, SkyMall, Seamless and more.
(SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
At Tuesday’s Europa Awards ceremony in Berlin, which honors European early stage tech startups, Socialbakers won this year’s award for Best Advertising or Marketing Tech Startup. Socialbakers, helmed by CEO Jan Rezab (pictured), is a world leader in social media benchmarking, with aglobal platform that allows brands to measure, compare, and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. The company has quickly grown to 200 employees, servicing 1250 brands globally. It’s being backed by Index Ventures and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Tealium, a leader in data-centric tag management solutions, has announced the launch of Tealium DataCloud, a new add-on service that extends the value of tag management by enabling digital marketers to tap into a highly actionable source of all of their digital data. The company made the announcement on the eve of Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference, which runs tomorrow through Friday at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. Tealium nabbed $10.5 million in funding from Battery Ventures last summer.
The Cisneros Group of Companies has created what it’s calling the largest mobile ad network serving the Americas by merging the mobile business of RedMas, Cisneros’ digital media unit with Adsmovil, the leading mobile advertising network in Latin America. The newly-formed company will operate under the Adsmovil brand with co-founder Alberto Pardo serving as its CEO and Jorge Rincon, RedMas’ CEO, becoming the new company’s COO.
Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane has launched a new version of its marketing analytics technology. Neolane Marketing Analytics allows marketers to have a better understanding of their customers’ behavior across channels, execute fine-tuned marketing actions based on this knowledge and monitor the efficiency of marketing campaigns. According to a company press release, the enhanced analytics capabilities deliver exceptional ease-of-use, empowering marketers to optimize, execute and monitor their own campaigns without requiring a Data Scientist or employing additional help from IT departments.
SteelHouse, an online advertising and marketing technology company, announced yesterday that its Real Time Offers powered by A2, which can feature branded video, custom fonts, product carousels, countdown timers and more, drove 21% click-through rates and quadrupled conversion rates for its brand clients, which include Rosetta Stone, Figi’s, Creative Labs and Monoprice. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Glam Media, Inc., a leading vertical social media company with the largest online global reach in lifestyle, today announced it has partnered with Moat Inc., an SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online, in establishing industry-leading metrics and benchmarks for measuring content engagement and effectiveness beyond traditional measures such as page views and social shares. These new content analytics are delivered as Glam Content Analytics, powered by Moat.
Leading web development firm Double Prime has released Prime Site™, a new service that provides front-end integration of core Endeca results with incredibility fast delivery. Supplying a “quick and simple” Endeca rollout, Prime Site utilizes shared logic for easy maintenance across multiple instances including, PC, mobile, search page, and type-ahead.
- Pingback from AFAIK: Extole, Socialbakers, Tealium, Cisneros Group, Neolane, SteelHouse … – ADOTAS | San Diego Technology News
Leave a Comment
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014