AFAIK: Digitas, PointRoll, Nexage, ePrize, Mozes, TrustedTPV, Sgrouples
Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with over 70 employees and serves as digital agency lead for Taco Bell, eBay and Kaiser Permanente. Marsey will report to Doug Ryan, Director, Chicago and San Francisco.
Gannett’s PointRoll announced five new vice president promotions across its senior management team. The promotions include: Todd Pasternack to vice president, digital innovation; Cristina Westwood to vice president, operations; George Thomas to vice president, product management; Shannon Thompson to vice president, publisher sales; and Tonya Jones to vice president, finance.
Nexage announced that it grew revenues by 171 percent in 2012. Nexage’s above-market growth underscores both the increasing momentum of programmatic markets, and the high-preference premium publishers and buyers have in growing their mobile advertising businesses on the Nexage Exchange. 2012 results were driven by both volume and value. Nexage grew inventory volume by 72 percent while increasing demand volume by 164 percent.
Detroit tech leader ePrize has acquired Mozes, a mobile company headquartered in Palo Alto that engages live audiences at concerts, sporting events and in television broadcasts through social and location-based experiences. Mozes has powered campaigns for Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Live Nation, The American IdolsLive! Tour and the recent presidential election with Rock the Vote. The terms of the deal are not being disclosed. The move marks ePrize’s third acquisition in the past 18 months and the second mobile marketing company it has acquired since January 2012.
TrustedTPV announced that it is now offering WebTPV, an Electronic Signature for online transactions. WebTPV, powered by AssureSign, is a secure third-party verification process that will allow energy marketers and others to easily obtain verifiable consent from their online customers.
Sgrouples is releasing a series of PSAs with spokesperson Elyse Umemoto, Miss Washington in 2007′s Miss America Pageant and contestant on Survivor: South Pacific. This first one can be seen below. The site, Sgrouples.com (a platform that offers a combination of Facebook social networking and Dropbox cloud storage/sharing with private group-sharing functionality) allows users to maintain control of their own content without any unauthorized advertiser tracking. Sgrouples’ Privacy Bill of Rights outlines these principles when offering the Sgrouples platform for users. Sgrouples CEO Mark Weinstein is a 15-year veteran of social media, the founder of Superfriends and SuperFamily.com in 1998, a precursor to today’s community sites that launched and was eventually acquired at its height after 2001, and a board member of the Future of Privacy Forum and thought leader on social media privacy.
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]