AFAIK: Digitas, PointRoll, Nexage, ePrize, Mozes, TrustedTPV, Sgrouples
Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with over 70 employees and serves as digital agency lead for Taco Bell, eBay and Kaiser Permanente. Marsey will report to Doug Ryan, Director, Chicago and San Francisco.
Gannett’s PointRoll announced five new vice president promotions across its senior management team. The promotions include: Todd Pasternack to vice president, digital innovation; Cristina Westwood to vice president, operations; George Thomas to vice president, product management; Shannon Thompson to vice president, publisher sales; and Tonya Jones to vice president, finance.
Nexage announced that it grew revenues by 171 percent in 2012. Nexage’s above-market growth underscores both the increasing momentum of programmatic markets, and the high-preference premium publishers and buyers have in growing their mobile advertising businesses on the Nexage Exchange. 2012 results were driven by both volume and value. Nexage grew inventory volume by 72 percent while increasing demand volume by 164 percent.
Detroit tech leader ePrize has acquired Mozes, a mobile company headquartered in Palo Alto that engages live audiences at concerts, sporting events and in television broadcasts through social and location-based experiences. Mozes has powered campaigns for Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Live Nation, The American IdolsLive! Tour and the recent presidential election with Rock the Vote. The terms of the deal are not being disclosed. The move marks ePrize’s third acquisition in the past 18 months and the second mobile marketing company it has acquired since January 2012.
TrustedTPV announced that it is now offering WebTPV, an Electronic Signature for online transactions. WebTPV, powered by AssureSign, is a secure third-party verification process that will allow energy marketers and others to easily obtain verifiable consent from their online customers.
Sgrouples is releasing a series of PSAs with spokesperson Elyse Umemoto, Miss Washington in 2007′s Miss America Pageant and contestant on Survivor: South Pacific. This first one can be seen below. The site, Sgrouples.com (a platform that offers a combination of Facebook social networking and Dropbox cloud storage/sharing with private group-sharing functionality) allows users to maintain control of their own content without any unauthorized advertiser tracking. Sgrouples’ Privacy Bill of Rights outlines these principles when offering the Sgrouples platform for users. Sgrouples CEO Mark Weinstein is a 15-year veteran of social media, the founder of Superfriends and SuperFamily.com in 1998, a precursor to today’s community sites that launched and was eventually acquired at its height after 2001, and a board member of the Future of Privacy Forum and thought leader on social media privacy.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]