AFAIK: Digitas, PointRoll, Nexage, ePrize, Mozes, TrustedTPV, Sgrouples
Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with over 70 employees and serves as digital agency lead for Taco Bell, eBay and Kaiser Permanente. Marsey will report to Doug Ryan, Director, Chicago and San Francisco.
Gannett’s PointRoll announced five new vice president promotions across its senior management team. The promotions include: Todd Pasternack to vice president, digital innovation; Cristina Westwood to vice president, operations; George Thomas to vice president, product management; Shannon Thompson to vice president, publisher sales; and Tonya Jones to vice president, finance.
Nexage announced that it grew revenues by 171 percent in 2012. Nexage’s above-market growth underscores both the increasing momentum of programmatic markets, and the high-preference premium publishers and buyers have in growing their mobile advertising businesses on the Nexage Exchange. 2012 results were driven by both volume and value. Nexage grew inventory volume by 72 percent while increasing demand volume by 164 percent.
Detroit tech leader ePrize has acquired Mozes, a mobile company headquartered in Palo Alto that engages live audiences at concerts, sporting events and in television broadcasts through social and location-based experiences. Mozes has powered campaigns for Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Live Nation, The American IdolsLive! Tour and the recent presidential election with Rock the Vote. The terms of the deal are not being disclosed. The move marks ePrize’s third acquisition in the past 18 months and the second mobile marketing company it has acquired since January 2012.
TrustedTPV announced that it is now offering WebTPV, an Electronic Signature for online transactions. WebTPV, powered by AssureSign, is a secure third-party verification process that will allow energy marketers and others to easily obtain verifiable consent from their online customers.
Sgrouples is releasing a series of PSAs with spokesperson Elyse Umemoto, Miss Washington in 2007′s Miss America Pageant and contestant on Survivor: South Pacific. This first one can be seen below. The site, Sgrouples.com (a platform that offers a combination of Facebook social networking and Dropbox cloud storage/sharing with private group-sharing functionality) allows users to maintain control of their own content without any unauthorized advertiser tracking. Sgrouples’ Privacy Bill of Rights outlines these principles when offering the Sgrouples platform for users. Sgrouples CEO Mark Weinstein is a 15-year veteran of social media, the founder of Superfriends and SuperFamily.com in 1998, a precursor to today’s community sites that launched and was eventually acquired at its height after 2001, and a board member of the Future of Privacy Forum and thought leader on social media privacy.
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial