AFAIK: Covario, Mail Online, Mixpo, Rakuten LinkShare, Reply.com, Bazaarvoice, Zoosk, Camp + King
Covario has issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for Q4 and 2012 as a whole, along with some recommended budgeting by region for 2013. It shows that search spending among the company’s high tech, CE and retail clients was up 18 percent for the year. Also, mobile search continues to grow as CPCs on tablets exceeded those on desktops for the second quarter in a row.
The February British edition of GQ has just named Martin Clarke (pictured), the editor of Mail Online, as one of their “100 Most Influential Men in Britain.” Clarke, who’s the top of the list of digital personalities, is cited for having “overseen the Mail Online’s rise to become the world’s biggest online newspaper with monthly unique browsers in excess of 112 million at the end of 2012 ... The ongoing growth in popularity of the website, which also incorporates stories from the Daily Mail newspaper, is stronger than all its national and international newspaper rivals. It has added a third more unique monthly browsers, some 27 million, since November 2011.” The timing of this is interesting since Clarke will now be spitting his time between the UK and the U.S., where Mail Online is reportedly America’s third biggest online newspaper behind NYTimes.com and WashingtonPost.com with U.S. traffic of 19.4 million monthly unique visitors and almost 2 million daily visits. With runaway organic growth – and growing at 5 percent compounded monthly – Mail Online is already far larger in the U.S. than sites like People.com, E! Online.com, EW.com and GAWKER.com, according to a company spokesperson. Clarke will be working in the U.S. with Rich Sutton and Sean O’Neal to spearhead Mail Online’s commercial business here.
Cloud-based video marketing platform Mixpo announced today that Charlie Tillinghast, former president of MSNBC Interactive News, has joined its Board of Directors. Most recently, as president of the Microsoft and NBC News joint venture, Tillinghast led the web site to a leadership position in profitability, traffic, technology innovation, and editorial excellence.
Rakuten LinkShare today announced it has been ranked the performance marketing industry’s top affiliate network for the second consecutive year. The ranking, based on an annual survey of online advertisers, publishers and agencies, was conducted by media entity mThink. The survey, known as the “Blue Book,” is an annual ranking that identifies the top 20 performance marketing networks among more than 500 in consideration. With survey participation up more than 40 percent over last year, the 2013 rankings reflect the experiences and opinions of more than 10,000 industry professionals with expertise in affiliate marketing and experience with the leading industry networks.
Reply.com today announced that Chris Mancini has joined the company as its chief marketing officer. Mancini brings over 12 years’ experience in performance-based online marketing operations and management. He spent two years as EVP and General Manager at QualityHealth, where he was responsible for consumer experience, client marketing, operations, media, client services and analytics. Before that, Mancini spent more than 10 years at QuinStreet, where he was instrumental in helping the company grow to over $300M in revenue and complete an IPO. As SVP and GM at QuinStreet, Mancini launched the company into new verticals and spearheaded efforts to form partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies and leading industry partners. Reply.com also announced that it has reached 1 million auctions per day and 26 million local consumer visits per month across all of its properties.
Bazaarvoice has appointed Ari Paparo to the position of Senior Vice President of Media Products. In this newly-created role, Paparo will be responsible for driving the growth and development of Bazaarvoice’s data, media, and advertising products. Paparo is a six-year veteran of Google and DoubleClick, where he was the Director of Product Management at Google’s DoubleClick business. Ari is well known in the online advertising community for his authorship of the VAST (Video Ad Serving Template) specification for online video and his development of an online gross ratings point (GRP) model for Nielsen. Immediately prior to Bazaarvoice, Paparo was the Senior Vice President of Product Management for AppNexus, where he launched the digital advertising industry’s first apps marketplace and helped the company grow more than 400 percent in 18 months.
Romantic social network Zoosk has launched its “Heart Friend” campaign – the first ad in a series of four was released on Dec. 26 and is included below. The creative (by Camp + King) is Zoosk’s typical cheeky ad style, but the strategy was a purely social ad buy as a replacement for TV.
- Pingback from News about covario issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014