AFAIK: Adap.tv, Springpad, SponsorPay, Outcast Media, Anametrix, IGN
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today:
- Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all aspects of finance, investor relations, facilities, procurement and mergers & acquisitions. In addition, he served as the company’s Interim Chief Executive Officer from September 2011 to January 2012. Prior to Yahoo!, Morse was CFO of Altera Corporation (ALTR). He also spent 15 years with General Electric, holding a variety of positions at GE Plastics, GE Appliances and GE Capital in North America, Europe and Asia.
- “Smart notebook” app developer Springpad has forged strategic partnerships with Snooth, one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive online wine destinations; Breville, the global maker of kitchen appliances; and Wayfair.com, the largest online retailer of home goods and furnishings. With their coordination, Springpad has launched a new website to coincide of National Organization Month, which offers expert tips to help people get organized and achieve their resolutions in 2013. National Organization Month Springpad notebooks have been developed in collaboration with its brand partners in addition to celebrity tastemakers such as professional personal trainer Lacey Stone, financial expert Carmen Wong Ulrich, and “The Most Organized Man in America” Andrew Mellen.
- SponsorPay, the value-exchange advertising company, announced the hiring yesterday of Andrew Bibby (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Global Advertising Sales. In this role Bibby will oversee the strategy and execution of all initiatives surrounding SponsorPay’s BrandEngage platform, including growth and development of the technology in current and new markets. Bibby joins SponsorPay from Microsoft where he was the Global Agency Director and was responsible for establishing and fortifying the company’s relationship with WPP. Bibby will be working from SponsorPay’s London office.
- Outcast Mediatoday announced three new hires as part of the company’s continued expansion. The new hires include Eric Davies, Senior Director of Sales, Detroit (formerly of CBS Interactive); Wes Waterston, Director of Sales, Central Region (formerly of Bluefin Labs); and Kim Lane, Director of Sales, West Region (formerly of Rocket Fuel and Edmunds.com). Outcast currently runs two digital media networks: the Fuel Network and the Fitness Network. Advertisers reach a Nielsen-audited audience of more than 68 million viewers each month at health clubs and gas stations in 179 DMAs.
- Anametrix, the cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, has appointed Sales Directors Christien Louviere (Southeast Region based in Atlanta) and Paul Taft (Northern California Region based in San Francisco) to spearhead a recent, bi-coastal company expansion. Louviere, brings more than 10 years of expertise at companies ranging from Connexxions Media Group, Oracle (formerly Vitrue), RageGage, Wildfire Interactive by Google, and CBS Outdoor (formerly Viacom), where he was one of nine recipients of the 2005 Viacom Outdoor All-Star Award. Taft, Anametrix joins the company from Experian/Hitwise, where he garnered the “Experian Elite” for top 10-percent performance company-wide last year, as well as “Top Dog in Sales” in 2011 and top sales against goal for two other quarters, and has also held business-development positions at Engage Media, Microsoft Sidewalk and Quickstart Technologies.
- Video games media company IGN Entertainment has announced its new “integrated content everywhere” ad unit, which allows sponsors to align their brand messages with IGN’s content within the unit. Launching this week with Speed Stick ®, IGN’s official sponsor for CES 2013, it features real-time updates and on-the-ground coverage from the show. The unit feeds in related content and social elements and partners it with branded elements, messaging and pre-roll video. Brands are able to engage users with initial in-ad messaging and move with them as they click-through the unit to IGN articles, videos and live stream links, giving the advertiser multiple touch points and longer engagement time with the user.
Leave a Comment
AFAIK: Adap.tv, Springpad, SponsorPay, Outcast Media, Anametrix, IGNHere’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]