ADOTAS POLL: ‘Shooter Games’ Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence
The results were as follows:
No: 47 percent.
Yes: 33 percent.
Not sure: 20 percent.
Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a means of measuring a campaign’s success?” We’ll publish the results next week.
New Poll for Americans: Real Guns Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence?
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail