ADOTAS POLL: ‘Shooter Games’ Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence
The results were as follows:
No: 47 percent.
Yes: 33 percent.
Not sure: 20 percent.
Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a means of measuring a campaign’s success?” We’ll publish the results next week.
New Poll for Americans: Real Guns Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence?
Leave a Comment
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba