ADOTAS POLL: ‘Shooter Games’ Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence
The results were as follows:
No: 47 percent.
Yes: 33 percent.
Not sure: 20 percent.
Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a means of measuring a campaign’s success?” We’ll publish the results next week.
New Poll for Americans: Real Guns Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence?
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace