ADOTAS POLL: ‘Shooter Games’ Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence
The results were as follows:
No: 47 percent.
Yes: 33 percent.
Not sure: 20 percent.
Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a means of measuring a campaign’s success?” We’ll publish the results next week.
New Poll for Americans: Real Guns Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence?
Leave a Comment
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising
- J.D. Power Acquires Korrelate
- BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen
- Rakuten Marketing Reports Strong Q1 Cross-Channel Growth
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives