ADOTAS POLL: ‘Shooter Games’ Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence
The results were as follows:
No: 47 percent.
Yes: 33 percent.
Not sure: 20 percent.
Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a means of measuring a campaign’s success?” We’ll publish the results next week.
New Poll for Americans: Real Guns Don’t Lead To Real Gun Violence?
Leave a Comment
- BrightRoll’s New Study with Nielsen Reveals How Mobile Video Translates to TV
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month
- Return Path Aims to Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance with New Patent
- Intergi Entertainment Changes Name, Takes on Playwire Brand
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services