ADOTAS POLL: Google Got Off Easy
The results are as follows:
- Yes: 75 percent.
- No: 25 percent.
This week”s Adotas Poll Question is: ”Will Facebook’s new Graph Search feature give Google a serious run for its money?”
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail