I received by email this past January 28 from adBrite CEO Hardeep-Bindra decision “to cease operations on Feb 1, 2013.” They stated that “there will be a team in place as needed to assist with winding down. Thank you for being part of the adBrite community. The adBrite Team.”
I forwarded an email to settle my publishers account payable for the revenue owned to me. I’m sending emails daily since the January 28 notice. No response from adBrite or any “winding down employee.
I’m reading comments across the internet that adBrite checks are “bouncing.” Who can I contact to get the revenue owed that my website generated? AdBrite made millions of dollars now refuse to pay.
Leave a Comment
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes