I received by email this past January 28 from adBrite CEO Hardeep-Bindra decision “to cease operations on Feb 1, 2013.” They stated that “there will be a team in place as needed to assist with winding down. Thank you for being part of the adBrite community. The adBrite Team.”
I forwarded an email to settle my publishers account payable for the revenue owned to me. I’m sending emails daily since the January 28 notice. No response from adBrite or any “winding down employee.
I’m reading comments across the internet that adBrite checks are “bouncing.” Who can I contact to get the revenue owed that my website generated? AdBrite made millions of dollars now refuse to pay.
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy