Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of Alphabird
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly.
Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged and profitable audiences for digital content. Alphabird technology is at the heart of perfectly balancing user interest, brand awareness and ad yield optimization, to deliver an experience that meets the needs of audience, publisher and advertiser every time.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue
- Where is PPC Advertising Going?
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st