Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of Alphabird
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly.
Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged and profitable audiences for digital content. Alphabird technology is at the heart of perfectly balancing user interest, brand awareness and ad yield optimization, to deliver an experience that meets the needs of audience, publisher and advertiser every time.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Bringing in the Big Guns: Helping the C-Suite Go Programmatic
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters