Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of Alphabird
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly.
Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged and profitable audiences for digital content. Alphabird technology is at the heart of perfectly balancing user interest, brand awareness and ad yield optimization, to deliver an experience that meets the needs of audience, publisher and advertiser every time.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials