Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of Alphabird
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly.
Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged and profitable audiences for digital content. Alphabird technology is at the heart of perfectly balancing user interest, brand awareness and ad yield optimization, to deliver an experience that meets the needs of audience, publisher and advertiser every time.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile