Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of Alphabird
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly.
Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged and profitable audiences for digital content. Alphabird technology is at the heart of perfectly balancing user interest, brand awareness and ad yield optimization, to deliver an experience that meets the needs of audience, publisher and advertiser every time.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaMath Shares Their 2015 Predictions: “Marketers Will Continue to Leverage Viewability”
- IAB Shares Their 2015 Predictions: “2015 Will Be a Big Year for Mobile”
- Alex White on 2015 Predictions: “Fraud Will Unfortunately Still Be With Us”
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday