VIDEO: Digitas, Leo Burnett partner on Sprint iPhone 5 Campaign
Team Sprint — Digitas and Leo Burnett — have partnered to present the “I Am Unlimited” campaign launching Sprint’s iPhone 5, which is the only carrier to offer customers “Truly Unlimited” data. The capabilities of Sprint’s iPhone 5 allow users to download music and video, surf the web and stay totally up-to-date with unlimited access, according to a Digitas representative.
The new campaign, which features print, TV and digital, paints a picture of today’s mobile user: smart, savvy people who push boundaries, question the status quo and want to get more from their mobile. With language like, “I don’t look up translations. I learn languages,” the campaign brings the iPhone 5 to life and encourages users to be boundless.
- Pingback from VIDEO: Digitas Teams with Sprint, Leo Burnett on iPhone 5 Campaign – ADOTAS | GAMERSSPIN
Leave a Comment
- ironSource: App Economy Sees Over 60% Growth of Candidate-Oriented Apps
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report
- Experian Launches Audience Management Platform to Make Programmatic TV a Reality
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar