VIDEO: Digitas, Leo Burnett partner on Sprint iPhone 5 Campaign
Team Sprint — Digitas and Leo Burnett — have partnered to present the “I Am Unlimited” campaign launching Sprint’s iPhone 5, which is the only carrier to offer customers “Truly Unlimited” data. The capabilities of Sprint’s iPhone 5 allow users to download music and video, surf the web and stay totally up-to-date with unlimited access, according to a Digitas representative.
The new campaign, which features print, TV and digital, paints a picture of today’s mobile user: smart, savvy people who push boundaries, question the status quo and want to get more from their mobile. With language like, “I don’t look up translations. I learn languages,” the campaign brings the iPhone 5 to life and encourages users to be boundless.
- Pingback from VIDEO: Digitas Teams with Sprint, Leo Burnett on iPhone 5 Campaign – ADOTAS | GAMERSSPIN
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending