The Jones Group and EachScape Partner to Create App for Nine West
NEW YORK, NY (December 13, 2012) – EachScape Inc., a leading platform for building and managing high end, highly custom, native apps, today announced that it was selected by The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE: JNY) to power and manage its internal app for the Nine West brand. The app will serve as a tool for Nine West’s sales associates and roll out to Nine West’s wholly-owned stores, just in time for the holiday season. EachScape will allow Nine West to build the app like a developer, with no coding required.
The Jones Group joins an increasing number of enterprises that are embracing apps as internal productivity tools. Currently, 71 percent of enterprises are either looking to or are actively deploying their own mobile applications. Using EachScape’s powerful drag & drop platform, the app will enable the Nine West sales team to access important internal tools — including lookbooks, retail store layouts and training materials — as well as ecommerce, which will allow the sales team to order items online that are out of stock in-store. By moving from printed materials to mobile apps, retailers get the benefit of presenting their teams with dynamic, updatable information, more images and videos, and interactivity to provide tracking and feedback to program managers.
“The Nine West iPad app is a critical ingredient in creating an interactive shopping experience in our stores,” said Scott Bowman, Group President of Global Retail and International Development of The Jones Group. “This integrates our digital channel into the store experience while also providing our store team with an experiential management and training tool.”
“We are thrilled to work with Nine West to deliver an amazing app that will provide a myriad of tools for their salespeople in time for the crucial holiday shopping season,” said Ludo Collin (pictured), CEO of EachScape. “Building the app is one part of it, but we will be there to manage the app and continuously iterate to ensure it is delivering the ultimate value for Nine West.”
Clients including NBC, Scripps, Little Brownie Bakers, a division of the Kellogg Company, and Nivea already rely on and trust EachScape for delivering the guidance and the tools they need to create, deploy, and manage some of the most beautiful, engaging and powerful apps used around the world.
Launched in 2009, EachScape provides an open, powerful drag & drop environment for creating and managing mobile applications without the use of templates. EachScape utilizes component “Blocks” to build and allow full customization of app functionality without any limitations. EachScape currently generates apps for iOS, Android, GoogleTV, and HTML5. Based in New York City, EachScape was founded by experienced mobile experts Ludo Collin and Bob Fitterman. For more information please visit www.EachScape.com.
About The Jones Group Inc.
The Jones Group Inc. (www.jonesgroupinc.com) is a leading global designer, marketer and wholesaler of over 35 brands with product expertise in apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. The Jones Group has a reputation for innovation, excellence in product quality and value, operational execution and talent. The company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites.
The Company’s internationally recognized brands and licensing agreements (L) include: Nine West, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Kurt Geiger, Rachel Roy (L), Robert Rodriguez, Robbi& Nikki, Stuart Weitzman, Brian Atwood (L), Boutique 9, Easy Spirit, Carvela, Gloria Vanderbilt, l.e.i., Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Nine & Co., GLO, Joan & David, Miss KG, Jones Wear, Kasper, Energie, Evan-Picone, Le Suit, Mootsies Tootsies, Grane, Erika, Napier, Jessica Simpson (L), Givenchy (L), Judith Jack, Albert Nipon, Pappagallo, Rafe (L) and C&T Costello Tagliapietra (L)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
The Jones Group and EachScape Partner to Create App for Nine WestNEW YORK, NY (December 13, 2012) – EachScape Inc., a leading platform for building and managing high end, highly custom, [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]