The Jones Group and EachScape Partner to Create App for Nine West
NEW YORK, NY (December 13, 2012) – EachScape Inc., a leading platform for building and managing high end, highly custom, native apps, today announced that it was selected by The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE: JNY) to power and manage its internal app for the Nine West brand. The app will serve as a tool for Nine West’s sales associates and roll out to Nine West’s wholly-owned stores, just in time for the holiday season. EachScape will allow Nine West to build the app like a developer, with no coding required.
The Jones Group joins an increasing number of enterprises that are embracing apps as internal productivity tools. Currently, 71 percent of enterprises are either looking to or are actively deploying their own mobile applications. Using EachScape’s powerful drag & drop platform, the app will enable the Nine West sales team to access important internal tools — including lookbooks, retail store layouts and training materials — as well as ecommerce, which will allow the sales team to order items online that are out of stock in-store. By moving from printed materials to mobile apps, retailers get the benefit of presenting their teams with dynamic, updatable information, more images and videos, and interactivity to provide tracking and feedback to program managers.
“The Nine West iPad app is a critical ingredient in creating an interactive shopping experience in our stores,” said Scott Bowman, Group President of Global Retail and International Development of The Jones Group. “This integrates our digital channel into the store experience while also providing our store team with an experiential management and training tool.”
“We are thrilled to work with Nine West to deliver an amazing app that will provide a myriad of tools for their salespeople in time for the crucial holiday shopping season,” said Ludo Collin (pictured), CEO of EachScape. “Building the app is one part of it, but we will be there to manage the app and continuously iterate to ensure it is delivering the ultimate value for Nine West.”
Clients including NBC, Scripps, Little Brownie Bakers, a division of the Kellogg Company, and Nivea already rely on and trust EachScape for delivering the guidance and the tools they need to create, deploy, and manage some of the most beautiful, engaging and powerful apps used around the world.
Launched in 2009, EachScape provides an open, powerful drag & drop environment for creating and managing mobile applications without the use of templates. EachScape utilizes component “Blocks” to build and allow full customization of app functionality without any limitations. EachScape currently generates apps for iOS, Android, GoogleTV, and HTML5. Based in New York City, EachScape was founded by experienced mobile experts Ludo Collin and Bob Fitterman. For more information please visit www.EachScape.com.
About The Jones Group Inc.
The Jones Group Inc. (www.jonesgroupinc.com) is a leading global designer, marketer and wholesaler of over 35 brands with product expertise in apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. The Jones Group has a reputation for innovation, excellence in product quality and value, operational execution and talent. The company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites.
The Company’s internationally recognized brands and licensing agreements (L) include: Nine West, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Kurt Geiger, Rachel Roy (L), Robert Rodriguez, Robbi& Nikki, Stuart Weitzman, Brian Atwood (L), Boutique 9, Easy Spirit, Carvela, Gloria Vanderbilt, l.e.i., Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Nine & Co., GLO, Joan & David, Miss KG, Jones Wear, Kasper, Energie, Evan-Picone, Le Suit, Mootsies Tootsies, Grane, Erika, Napier, Jessica Simpson (L), Givenchy (L), Judith Jack, Albert Nipon, Pappagallo, Rafe (L) and C&T Costello Tagliapietra (L)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]