The Jones Group and EachScape Partner to Create App for Nine West
NEW YORK, NY (December 13, 2012) – EachScape Inc., a leading platform for building and managing high end, highly custom, native apps, today announced that it was selected by The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE: JNY) to power and manage its internal app for the Nine West brand. The app will serve as a tool for Nine West’s sales associates and roll out to Nine West’s wholly-owned stores, just in time for the holiday season. EachScape will allow Nine West to build the app like a developer, with no coding required.
The Jones Group joins an increasing number of enterprises that are embracing apps as internal productivity tools. Currently, 71 percent of enterprises are either looking to or are actively deploying their own mobile applications. Using EachScape’s powerful drag & drop platform, the app will enable the Nine West sales team to access important internal tools — including lookbooks, retail store layouts and training materials — as well as ecommerce, which will allow the sales team to order items online that are out of stock in-store. By moving from printed materials to mobile apps, retailers get the benefit of presenting their teams with dynamic, updatable information, more images and videos, and interactivity to provide tracking and feedback to program managers.
“The Nine West iPad app is a critical ingredient in creating an interactive shopping experience in our stores,” said Scott Bowman, Group President of Global Retail and International Development of The Jones Group. “This integrates our digital channel into the store experience while also providing our store team with an experiential management and training tool.”
“We are thrilled to work with Nine West to deliver an amazing app that will provide a myriad of tools for their salespeople in time for the crucial holiday shopping season,” said Ludo Collin (pictured), CEO of EachScape. “Building the app is one part of it, but we will be there to manage the app and continuously iterate to ensure it is delivering the ultimate value for Nine West.”
Clients including NBC, Scripps, Little Brownie Bakers, a division of the Kellogg Company, and Nivea already rely on and trust EachScape for delivering the guidance and the tools they need to create, deploy, and manage some of the most beautiful, engaging and powerful apps used around the world.
Launched in 2009, EachScape provides an open, powerful drag & drop environment for creating and managing mobile applications without the use of templates. EachScape utilizes component “Blocks” to build and allow full customization of app functionality without any limitations. EachScape currently generates apps for iOS, Android, GoogleTV, and HTML5. Based in New York City, EachScape was founded by experienced mobile experts Ludo Collin and Bob Fitterman. For more information please visit www.EachScape.com.
About The Jones Group Inc.
The Jones Group Inc. (www.jonesgroupinc.com) is a leading global designer, marketer and wholesaler of over 35 brands with product expertise in apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. The Jones Group has a reputation for innovation, excellence in product quality and value, operational execution and talent. The company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites.
The Company’s internationally recognized brands and licensing agreements (L) include: Nine West, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Kurt Geiger, Rachel Roy (L), Robert Rodriguez, Robbi& Nikki, Stuart Weitzman, Brian Atwood (L), Boutique 9, Easy Spirit, Carvela, Gloria Vanderbilt, l.e.i., Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Nine & Co., GLO, Joan & David, Miss KG, Jones Wear, Kasper, Energie, Evan-Picone, Le Suit, Mootsies Tootsies, Grane, Erika, Napier, Jessica Simpson (L), Givenchy (L), Judith Jack, Albert Nipon, Pappagallo, Rafe (L) and C&T Costello Tagliapietra (L)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial