TabSite Boosts Facebook Mobile Fan Interaction with Integrated Instagram Contest App
INDIANAPOLIS (December 5, 2012) – TabSite, the industry leader in Facebook fan page management, today announced a new Instagram Contest app for Facebook Pages. The new tool enables brands on Facebook to engage mobile users via Instagram for a socially powerful Facebook-Instagram combination social campaign.
TabSite’s new Instagram Contest App allows Facebook pages to create, promote and manage an Instagram contest. This powerful new feature enables brands to interact with the massively growing smartphone user base.
The Instagram Contest App is easy to deploy and manage. The campaign is hosted on a Facebook page tab. Participants upload photos via Instagram by including the brand’s specified hashtag and @mention of the brand’s Instagram handle. Individual entries are then automatically populated with user information (name, location, and Instagram handle) on the Facebook page tab.
To encourage votes, fans can share their entries with friends and followers on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks boosting the reach of the campaign. Brands can easily promote the contest within the manager by scheduling social messages via HootSuite, Buffer, Plan Your Post, or Sendible.
With this tool, the entire campaign can be launched quickly and managed efficiently. On the back end, the TabSite manager offers easy setup, ability to get a daily e-mail digest of all new entries and ability to customize the Instagram contest design, time period, language, and even set images to be pre-approved before going live if desired.
“We recognize that with Facebook’s purchase of Instagram and the continuing rise in smart phone use, a great way to reach people and drive engagement is through mobile friendly social promotions,” said TabSite co-Founder Troy Rumfelt (pictured). “We are excited to offer this leading edge tool to companies wanting to maximize their social and mobile marketing.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses with the latest tools and technologies. With TabSite, there are no fan limits. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and fully integrated social sharing to engagement apps and custom language tools.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com .
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of