TabSite Boosts Facebook Mobile Fan Interaction with Integrated Instagram Contest App
INDIANAPOLIS (December 5, 2012) – TabSite, the industry leader in Facebook fan page management, today announced a new Instagram Contest app for Facebook Pages. The new tool enables brands on Facebook to engage mobile users via Instagram for a socially powerful Facebook-Instagram combination social campaign.
TabSite’s new Instagram Contest App allows Facebook pages to create, promote and manage an Instagram contest. This powerful new feature enables brands to interact with the massively growing smartphone user base.
The Instagram Contest App is easy to deploy and manage. The campaign is hosted on a Facebook page tab. Participants upload photos via Instagram by including the brand’s specified hashtag and @mention of the brand’s Instagram handle. Individual entries are then automatically populated with user information (name, location, and Instagram handle) on the Facebook page tab.
To encourage votes, fans can share their entries with friends and followers on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks boosting the reach of the campaign. Brands can easily promote the contest within the manager by scheduling social messages via HootSuite, Buffer, Plan Your Post, or Sendible.
With this tool, the entire campaign can be launched quickly and managed efficiently. On the back end, the TabSite manager offers easy setup, ability to get a daily e-mail digest of all new entries and ability to customize the Instagram contest design, time period, language, and even set images to be pre-approved before going live if desired.
“We recognize that with Facebook’s purchase of Instagram and the continuing rise in smart phone use, a great way to reach people and drive engagement is through mobile friendly social promotions,” said TabSite co-Founder Troy Rumfelt (pictured). “We are excited to offer this leading edge tool to companies wanting to maximize their social and mobile marketing.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses with the latest tools and technologies. With TabSite, there are no fan limits. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and fully integrated social sharing to engagement apps and custom language tools.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com .
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really