TabSite Boosts Facebook Mobile Fan Interaction with Integrated Instagram Contest App
INDIANAPOLIS (December 5, 2012) – TabSite, the industry leader in Facebook fan page management, today announced a new Instagram Contest app for Facebook Pages. The new tool enables brands on Facebook to engage mobile users via Instagram for a socially powerful Facebook-Instagram combination social campaign.
TabSite’s new Instagram Contest App allows Facebook pages to create, promote and manage an Instagram contest. This powerful new feature enables brands to interact with the massively growing smartphone user base.
The Instagram Contest App is easy to deploy and manage. The campaign is hosted on a Facebook page tab. Participants upload photos via Instagram by including the brand’s specified hashtag and @mention of the brand’s Instagram handle. Individual entries are then automatically populated with user information (name, location, and Instagram handle) on the Facebook page tab.
To encourage votes, fans can share their entries with friends and followers on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks boosting the reach of the campaign. Brands can easily promote the contest within the manager by scheduling social messages via HootSuite, Buffer, Plan Your Post, or Sendible.
With this tool, the entire campaign can be launched quickly and managed efficiently. On the back end, the TabSite manager offers easy setup, ability to get a daily e-mail digest of all new entries and ability to customize the Instagram contest design, time period, language, and even set images to be pre-approved before going live if desired.
“We recognize that with Facebook’s purchase of Instagram and the continuing rise in smart phone use, a great way to reach people and drive engagement is through mobile friendly social promotions,” said TabSite co-Founder Troy Rumfelt (pictured). “We are excited to offer this leading edge tool to companies wanting to maximize their social and mobile marketing.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses with the latest tools and technologies. With TabSite, there are no fan limits. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and fully integrated social sharing to engagement apps and custom language tools.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com .
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and