Social Reactor Brings Premium Brand Engagement to Social Advertising
SAN FRANCISCO AND INDIANAPOLIS (December 10, 2012) – Social Reactor, the premium social engagement platform, today announced its official launch after a successful beta program. Social Reactor provides advertisers with access to more than 250 million engaged followers of social influencers and celebrities on social media platforms such as Twitter and Tumblr, enabling brands and marketers to effectively target and engage with their audience. For social influencers and celebrities, Social Reactor offers an enhanced way for them to increase engagement with their followers, grow their follower base and align with brands to earn revenue from social outreach.
“We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company’s precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market,” said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha. “Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business.”
During its soft launch, major advertisers including Shark Branding have leveraged Social Reactor to dramatically increase traffic and awareness, radically amplifying their existing social efforts while improving their return on ad-spend. Building on this early success, the full launch of Social Reactor’s premium platform for brands will see continued growth of its influencer and celebrity network.
Entrepreneurial heavyweight Daymond John (The Shark), branding mogul and star of ABC’s Shark Tank, believes that Social Reactor is the premier social engagement platform. When celebrity and corporate strategist Jay Leopardi introduced The Shark to Social Reactor, he was immediately hooked.
“I have decided to work with Social Reactor, due to its targeted branding and streamlined strategy. I know that it will directly benefit my celebrity clients, brands and myself,” explains John (pictured). “When trying to target your core consumer, comparing it to other products, the difference is like shooting at a target with a shotgun versus with a rifle. Social Reactor is the rifle!”
“The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media,” says Leopardi. “This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business’s bottom line.”
A wholly owned subsidiary of ChaCha, the #1 free, real time Q&A service online, Social Reactor has demonstrated up to 6x revenue increases for brands through its premium social advertising campaigns and already delivers over 2 million visits daily through the platform. For social influencers, Social Reactor offers an enhanced way for them to grow their own followings and align with brands to earn revenue from outreach. Potential advertisers have access to a premium qualified influencer network that can deliver targeted messages, thereby increasing social engagement for their brands.
Available now, Social Reactor provides a self-serve portal for influencers and brands to align for maximum impact. For more information, please visit: www.socialreactor.com.
ChaCha is the leading source for free real-time information and answers. Through its unique “ask-a-smart-friend” platform, ChaCha has answered over 2 billion questions since launch from more than 40 million unique users per month via online (ChaCha.com), mobile text (242-242), iPhone app, Android app and voice (1-800-2-ChaCha™). ChaCha is one of the fastest-growing mobile and online publishers according to Nielsen, comScore and Quantcast and was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies. Follow ChaCha on Twitter: @ChaCha and @ChaChaMan.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be