Social Reactor Brings Premium Brand Engagement to Social Advertising
SAN FRANCISCO AND INDIANAPOLIS (December 10, 2012) – Social Reactor, the premium social engagement platform, today announced its official launch after a successful beta program. Social Reactor provides advertisers with access to more than 250 million engaged followers of social influencers and celebrities on social media platforms such as Twitter and Tumblr, enabling brands and marketers to effectively target and engage with their audience. For social influencers and celebrities, Social Reactor offers an enhanced way for them to increase engagement with their followers, grow their follower base and align with brands to earn revenue from social outreach.
“We are committed to a premium social engagement experience that delivers a company’s precise message, transforming the way influencers, brands and consumers interact with each other in an increasingly noisy social market,” said Scott A. Jones, CEO, ChaCha. “Whether driving traffic to a desktop, mobile device or online video, Social Reactor guarantees impact and engagement that grow your business.”
During its soft launch, major advertisers including Shark Branding have leveraged Social Reactor to dramatically increase traffic and awareness, radically amplifying their existing social efforts while improving their return on ad-spend. Building on this early success, the full launch of Social Reactor’s premium platform for brands will see continued growth of its influencer and celebrity network.
Entrepreneurial heavyweight Daymond John (The Shark), branding mogul and star of ABC’s Shark Tank, believes that Social Reactor is the premier social engagement platform. When celebrity and corporate strategist Jay Leopardi introduced The Shark to Social Reactor, he was immediately hooked.
“I have decided to work with Social Reactor, due to its targeted branding and streamlined strategy. I know that it will directly benefit my celebrity clients, brands and myself,” explains John (pictured). “When trying to target your core consumer, comparing it to other products, the difference is like shooting at a target with a shotgun versus with a rifle. Social Reactor is the rifle!”
“The epitome of targeted brand exposure is found through Social Reactor. Companies can feel much more confident in advertising and continue their investments in social media,” says Leopardi. “This power of brand interaction and engagement will absolutely result in direct influences in the business’s bottom line.”
A wholly owned subsidiary of ChaCha, the #1 free, real time Q&A service online, Social Reactor has demonstrated up to 6x revenue increases for brands through its premium social advertising campaigns and already delivers over 2 million visits daily through the platform. For social influencers, Social Reactor offers an enhanced way for them to grow their own followings and align with brands to earn revenue from outreach. Potential advertisers have access to a premium qualified influencer network that can deliver targeted messages, thereby increasing social engagement for their brands.
Available now, Social Reactor provides a self-serve portal for influencers and brands to align for maximum impact. For more information, please visit: www.socialreactor.com.
ChaCha is the leading source for free real-time information and answers. Through its unique “ask-a-smart-friend” platform, ChaCha has answered over 2 billion questions since launch from more than 40 million unique users per month via online (ChaCha.com), mobile text (242-242), iPhone app, Android app and voice (1-800-2-ChaCha™). ChaCha is one of the fastest-growing mobile and online publishers according to Nielsen, comScore and Quantcast and was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies. Follow ChaCha on Twitter: @ChaCha and @ChaChaMan.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of