Sendible.com Integrates with Google+
Sendible.com announced yesterday that it is the first UK Social Media Management company to integrate with Google+ Pages. The company reports that it has 100,000 users, including companies like BBC, Zynga and King.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution