PaeDae Unveils Prize Network to Engage and Monetize Mobile
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (December 6, 2012) – PaeDae today unveils the first ever white-label software prize network for online and mobile game developers. Called “withPrizes,” PaeDae empowers developers to reward players with real-world prizes from premium brands. In addition, game developers can utilize PaeDae’s “withUsers” app discovery tool to promote titles.
The company, located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Santa Monica, Calif., has been operating in stealth mode since August 2011 and has achieved seven-figure annualized bookings. The company was founded and is headed by serial entrepreneur Rob Emrich (pictured), whose previous experience includes multiple exits within the technology industry. The team is also led by COO and Founder Sam Goldberg, and VP of Business Development and Co-Founder Sam Kim. Brands currently working with the start-up include BeachMint.com, which operates several successful online fashion retail sites.
“PaeDae has been like gold dust for our customer acquisition. We have seen a major lift in acquisition rates, and this has been a very positive ROI channel for us,” said Andrew Bilinsky, Business Development Director, BeachMint.
From the developer perspective, PaeDae’s software development kit (SDK) is customizable to the look and feel of the game and integrates into the development pipeline within minutes for a frictionless, one-time install.
“We regularly exceed an eCPM above $20 with our Action Bowling iOS title, which has over 30 million downloads. Not only was PaeDae’s SDK extremely easy to install, we were also able to integrate it into our current look and feel of the game for consistent branding,” said Stan Liu, Kronos Games.
Proven Results – Developers
Results of a recent case study of a game utilizing PaeDae’s SDK, showed a 90 percent increase in time played, 30 percent increase in game installs, and a 22 percent increase in plays per install.
Proven Results – Brands
Advertisers have generated compelling results using withPrizes. Examples include a free one-week membership to a gym with over 400 locations, which resulted in a 9.45 percent click through rate (CTR) and a 12.5 percent redemption rate. A free appetizer prize from a national casual restaurant chain resulted in a 11.72 percent CTR and 18.75 percent redemption rate. A third prize offered a free trial from a cloud backup storage service company resulting in a 9.59 percent CTR and 28.57 percent redemption rate.
A Winning Experience
We cherish what we win, and winning motivates action. Harnessing these elements of human nature, the SDK uses patent-pending technology to enable brands to discover new customers at a fraction of the price of traditional customer acquisition methods. This gives brands a way to reach new customers at a time of personal success, and offer something special to create interaction and emotion previously not possible with other forms of advertising.
Low Player Interference
PaeDae believes that advertisements should not distract or disrupt players’ in-game experience. The withPrizes SDK allows developers to engage their players with real-world prizes during natural transitions in game-play.
Partial Client List
PaeDae has prizes from hundreds of advertisers including P&G, Amazon, Sole Society, BeachMint, Razors Direct and more. The company works with top game and app developers including: 6Waves, Kronos, Jellyvision, Ruwi, XiMad, Milewise, Atomic Bullfrog, Little Quake, Innocent Devils, Nobodinos, and Eyedip.
Pricing and Availability
PaeDae’s withPrizes SDK is free and is available to download at www.paedae.com.
PaeDae is the world’s first and largest white-label prize network for social games and apps. Through our proprietary technology, we have discovered a way to get the right prizes to the right people, rewarding mobile and online gamers with the things they want for playing the games they love. PaeDae has two patent-pending products; withPrizes which allows brands to integrate their products into games, and withUsers, which enables developers to cross promote their games with virtual prizes. PaeDae is a privately held investor-backed company. The start-up, headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., also has offices in New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Atlanta. For more information please see www.PaeDae.com.
For more info, please log on to www.PaeDae.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be