New Platform Promises to Break Chain of Mobile, eCommerce Payment Fraud
RIDGELAND, MISS. (December 20, 2012) – SignatureLink, Inc. announces the release of what it calls the most significant technology breakthrough in payment fraud prevention in the last 15 years: SecureBuy™ 2.0.
SecureBuy 2.0 is an automated risk-based payment fraud prevention application designed specifically for mobile and eCommerce merchants. SecureBuy 2.0 addresses all types of payment fraud with no human intervention required whatsoever. The key to its effectiveness is several patented and patent-pending technologies provided by SignatureLink and Visa.
“Mobile and online merchants in recent years have become accustomed to spending 45 percent of their annual fraud prevention budgets on as many as eight applications and the other 55 percent on human capital in the form of fraud analysts,” states Greg Wooten (pictured), CEO, SignatureLink, Inc., an expert on eCommerce fraud and Cybershoplifting™. “This approach has resulted in less than desirable results, with the cost of prevention amounting to more than the payment fraud itself.
“SecureBuy 2.0 removes the need for all of this infrastructure and associated expenses,” Wooten continues. “It automates the process end-to-end in real time to streamline the payment channel and provide merchants a higher level of protection than any available solution in the payment industry. Visa and MasterCard have been advocating risk-based authentication for years, and this landmark technology is finally available.”
Since its founding in 2002 as the ecommerce stabilizer, SignatureLink’s goal has been to produce an application that would be seamless to consumers and create a fast lane for normal and low-risk transactions and a risk-based authentication (RBA) lane for transactions with elevated risk levels. The end result is the most efficient solution in the industry that offers interchange rate advantages and shifts the risk of authenticated transactions from the merchant to the issuing bank. In addition, SecureBuy 2.0 functions as a hybrid application bridging the gap between current issuing bank authentication technology and Visa’s new Consumer Authentication Service as it comes online with issuing banks.
Certification applications for SecureBuy 2.0 have been submitted to Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International with final approval for all card brands digressing to Visa’s final application certification.
About SignatureLink, Inc.
SignatureLink’s biometric signature capture technology, SecureBuy, has been widely adopted by the mobile payment space to reduce fraud. To date, SecureBuy is the only solution meeting the complete fraud prevention needs of mobile and online retailers seeking to lower the cost of payment acceptance and increase profits. Using proprietary, patented technology, SecureBuy addresses 100 percent of online payment fraud, including Cybershoplifting. The end-to-end SecureBuy suite includes world-class fraud screening, a legally binding virtual signature pad, a forensic record of each transaction, an industry-leading chargeback management system, and more. The SecureBuy all-in-one eCommerce fraud solution integrates easily into any shopping cart and costs merchants just pennies per transaction. Visit http://www.signaturelink.com for more information.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s