New Media Intelligence Platform from Aggregate Knowledge Comes with Guarantee
“Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach new customers,” said David Jakubowski, AK’s chief executive officer, in a Dec. 3 press release. “Marketers need access to real-time, actionable intelligence to accurately and effectively allocate media dollars, increase reach and drive more sales.”
“The Media Intelligence Platform is really a natural extension to a DMP,” added Rob Gatto (pictured), president of the San Mateo, Calif.-based AK, in a Dec. 11 interview. “We think that it has three particular components. The first [is] classic data management; these are the pipes that are in place to collect the data, move it around and prepare it. The second piece is predictive analytics; this is taking that data and providing actual insights out of it, and doing it in real time. And then the third pillar of Media Intelligence Platform is attribution. We like to think as multi-touch attribution as the scorecard; it’s the way you keep score of your media, maybe lifetime value of the client, how you think about your sales funnel. What multi-touch attribution does in the end is provide the scorecard that your predictive analytics piece uses to drive more efficiency in your media buy.”
Gatto acknowledged that the industry landscape is heavily populated with companies promising the “ultimate” solution for leveraging data. What sets AK’s MIP apart?
“We use event stream processing. Basically what that means is, we’re not using log files to roll up all this data, and there are a couple of huge advantages to that. First, you do get answers in real time. Second is scalability. We have plenty of clients who’ve attempted to go down the road of a media intelligence platform, only to find that when rolling up logs, the delay between the time the log is rolled up and the answer is available, it’s just too large a lag. So the first point of differentiation is clearly the two data points [media and audience] in a single platform, in real time.”
The second point of differentiation, he said, “would be cross-channel. We cover not only display, but search, social, mobile, video. Especially in the social area, we’re one of three companies that have the ability to do view-through attribution on top of Facebook. We think that’s a huge area of differentiation for us.
“The third would be the integration of multi-touch attribution into the mix,” Gatto continued. “Most of the companies in this space either focus on data or predictive analytics, or maybe some have both. But very few also add in attribution. There are separate attribution companies that exist, but we think having all three together is really what drives the sort of actual insights the client is looking for.
“And then the last piece of differentiation for us is neutrality. We are not in the business of buying or selling data; we’re not in the business of buying or selling media. And that puts in a unique position to really drive insights across all of the media that a client happens to be running. We’re able to tag and we’re able to produce intelligence in areas that most people who arbitrage either on the data or the media side will never be able to do – a Yahoo! home page, for example. So those four things are really what differentiate us in the market.”
Another element that separates Aggregate Knowledge from its competitors is The AK Guarantee, which it offers exclusively to Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies.
“We’ve built into the solution a lot more functionality around driving exclusive reach and better spending your media budgets, around efficiency and growing sales,” said Leslie Petry, the company’s director of product marketing. “So as part of that, we’ve launched what we call the AK Guarantee. It’s a guarantee of 10-percent increase of your sales metric or your reach within 60 days of using our MIP. As far as I know, we are the only ones in the media intelligence space offering this type of guarantee, the reason being that we have plenty of customers from five different verticals – from CPG to finance, retail, communications and automotive – that have seen double-digit growth very quickly using the Media Intelligence Platform. So we feel very comfortable that within those 60 days, we can help the customer understand how they’re currently spending their media budget, and look at ways to increase efficiencies by at least 10 percent.”
To learn more, visit www.aggregateknowledge.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]