Neolane Extends SoLoMo Marketing with Unique Capabilities to Capitalize on Facebook Open Graph Data
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands to glean greater insight into consumer interests and behaviors that can power more personalized experiences across the full range of marketing channels. Facebook Open Graph allows its users to tell a story about their lives through the applications they use.
The ability to use Open Graph data extends Neolane’s Social, Local, and Mobile (SoLoMo) marketing capabilities, which allow brands to engage connected consumers with real-time, location-based offers consistently across a growing spectrum of channels and devices. Neolane is the only cross-channel marketing solution currently able to use Open Graph data to improve one-to-one, personalized communications through integration with its marketing datamart.
By transparently collecting users’ actions on Facebook (i.e., music listened to, videos viewed, articles shared and check-ins made) through social opt-in, via Facebook Connect or Facebook applications, brands can provide their customers and prospects with more targeted offers and tailored experiences based on improved understanding of their needs and behaviors.
“Each month through Facebook applications, 25 million people share their music preferences, 16 million share videos they have viewed, and 30 million share the articles they have read. However, many marketers are still unable to integrate this data into their existing marketing systems to improve customer communications,” said Stephane Dehoche (pictured), president and CEO, Neolane. “This customer and prospect data is a tremendous, untapped asset that marketers can’t afford to ignore. By collecting users’ actions through Open Graph, Neolane allows marketers to utilize this real-time information to deliver personalized cross-channel experiences that increase sales and build loyalty.”
Adding Value to Marketing Campaigns
To better understand how this process works, consider the following example: “Brand X” offers its mobile application users the ability to receive geolocalized deals as a function of their check-ins onFacebook. To enable this feature, users have to opt-in with a “Facebook Login” that allows the mobile app to gather their geolocation. This also allows the app to gather additional information on the user like age, gender and email.
After that, every time a user checks-in on Facebook, Neolane is notified and is able to push a fully personalized offer through “Brand X’s” mobile application. Additionally, “Brand X” can also send personalized emails. As a result, “Brand X” immediately has a more tailored line of communications to the user. Moving forward, message content can be personalized to the individual, with specific messaging reactions easily gathered and measured by “Brand X.”
“This extended feature within Neolane opens the door to improving customer needs, as well as refining and optimizing trigger campaigns—all of which can add significant value to any marketing program,” commented Dehoche.
Recognizing new customer engagement paradigms created by the convergence of Social, Local and Mobile, Neolane has been at the forefront of SoLoMo marketing. In March 2011, the company launched Neolane Social Marketing, which includes capabilities for transforming anonymous fans into addressable contacts via social opt-in, and engaging them in one-to-one dialogues seamlessly across social and other channels. This was followed in October 2011 with unique capabilities for generating personalized content on Facebook brand pages via Neolane Interaction, the company’s real-time recommendation engine. Most recently, Neolane introduced the Neolane Mobile App Channel, which includes industry-first capabilities for delivering 1:1 push notifications and in-app content via mobile apps.
Neolane provides the only conversational marketing technology that empowers organizations to build and sustain one-to-one lifetime dialogues, dramatically increasing revenue and marketing efficiency. Born digital, with best-in-class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion capabilities architected into a single code-based platform, marketers achieve results in record time. Neolane is easy to use for both power and casual users, but powerful enough to drive the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Future proof, Neolane has a track record of enabling its customers to adapt to new customer engagement challenges and exploit opportunities more quickly than their competition. Neolane is used by more than 350 of the world’s leading companies including Alcatel Lucent, barnesandnoble.com, Orange, Sears Canada, Sephora Europe and Sony Music. Visit www.neolane.com and read our blog The Cross-Channel Conversation.
Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who really wants to find
out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally
will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been written about for many years.
Excellent stuff, just excellent!
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than