Neolane Extends SoLoMo Marketing with Unique Capabilities to Capitalize on Facebook Open Graph Data
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands to glean greater insight into consumer interests and behaviors that can power more personalized experiences across the full range of marketing channels. Facebook Open Graph allows its users to tell a story about their lives through the applications they use.
The ability to use Open Graph data extends Neolane’s Social, Local, and Mobile (SoLoMo) marketing capabilities, which allow brands to engage connected consumers with real-time, location-based offers consistently across a growing spectrum of channels and devices. Neolane is the only cross-channel marketing solution currently able to use Open Graph data to improve one-to-one, personalized communications through integration with its marketing datamart.
By transparently collecting users’ actions on Facebook (i.e., music listened to, videos viewed, articles shared and check-ins made) through social opt-in, via Facebook Connect or Facebook applications, brands can provide their customers and prospects with more targeted offers and tailored experiences based on improved understanding of their needs and behaviors.
“Each month through Facebook applications, 25 million people share their music preferences, 16 million share videos they have viewed, and 30 million share the articles they have read. However, many marketers are still unable to integrate this data into their existing marketing systems to improve customer communications,” said Stephane Dehoche (pictured), president and CEO, Neolane. “This customer and prospect data is a tremendous, untapped asset that marketers can’t afford to ignore. By collecting users’ actions through Open Graph, Neolane allows marketers to utilize this real-time information to deliver personalized cross-channel experiences that increase sales and build loyalty.”
Adding Value to Marketing Campaigns
To better understand how this process works, consider the following example: “Brand X” offers its mobile application users the ability to receive geolocalized deals as a function of their check-ins onFacebook. To enable this feature, users have to opt-in with a “Facebook Login” that allows the mobile app to gather their geolocation. This also allows the app to gather additional information on the user like age, gender and email.
After that, every time a user checks-in on Facebook, Neolane is notified and is able to push a fully personalized offer through “Brand X’s” mobile application. Additionally, “Brand X” can also send personalized emails. As a result, “Brand X” immediately has a more tailored line of communications to the user. Moving forward, message content can be personalized to the individual, with specific messaging reactions easily gathered and measured by “Brand X.”
“This extended feature within Neolane opens the door to improving customer needs, as well as refining and optimizing trigger campaigns—all of which can add significant value to any marketing program,” commented Dehoche.
Recognizing new customer engagement paradigms created by the convergence of Social, Local and Mobile, Neolane has been at the forefront of SoLoMo marketing. In March 2011, the company launched Neolane Social Marketing, which includes capabilities for transforming anonymous fans into addressable contacts via social opt-in, and engaging them in one-to-one dialogues seamlessly across social and other channels. This was followed in October 2011 with unique capabilities for generating personalized content on Facebook brand pages via Neolane Interaction, the company’s real-time recommendation engine. Most recently, Neolane introduced the Neolane Mobile App Channel, which includes industry-first capabilities for delivering 1:1 push notifications and in-app content via mobile apps.
Neolane provides the only conversational marketing technology that empowers organizations to build and sustain one-to-one lifetime dialogues, dramatically increasing revenue and marketing efficiency. Born digital, with best-in-class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion capabilities architected into a single code-based platform, marketers achieve results in record time. Neolane is easy to use for both power and casual users, but powerful enough to drive the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Future proof, Neolane has a track record of enabling its customers to adapt to new customer engagement challenges and exploit opportunities more quickly than their competition. Neolane is used by more than 350 of the world’s leading companies including Alcatel Lucent, barnesandnoble.com, Orange, Sears Canada, Sephora Europe and Sony Music. Visit www.neolane.com and read our blog The Cross-Channel Conversation.
Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who really wants to find
out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally
will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been written about for many years.
Excellent stuff, just excellent!
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]