Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch Become SAP-Endorsed Business Solutions
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Mediaspectrum today announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. The Mediaspectrum solutions, used in combination with finance and analytic applications from SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), help media companies transform and excel in the world of mobile and digital publishing by consolidating sales and production processes across every advertising channel.
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch allow media companies to manage the entire lifecycle of multi-channel advertising campaigns in a highly effective and efficient manner. The solutions, available either on-demand or on-premise, can significantly reduce costs of running the increasingly complex media business through consolidation and automation while quickly enabling new revenue channels.
“Mediaspectrum’s cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions, now endorsed by SAP, allow publishers to re-platform their business on a modern, flexible architecture that spurs innovation,” said Scott Killoh (pictured), CEO of Mediaspectrum. “As publishers are re-thinking their business in the digital and mobile age, Mediaspectrum’s solutions, when used together with SAP’s finance and analytic solutions, manage traditional business workflows with the flexibility to support new, emerging revenue models.” Solutions endorsed by SAP AG are complementary to SAP software offerings, are developed in accordance with SAP development guidelines, and provide additional choices and flexibility for businesses running SAP applications.
“By endorsing solutions such as Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch, SAP continues to build its ecosystem, support our customers’ businesses, drive new levels of collaboration, and provide additional choices and flexibility to our customers,” said Richard Whittington, senior vice president, general manager, Industry Solutions, Media, SAP. “The use of Mediaspectrum’s solutions with SAP’s existing industry solutions SAP Business Suite and SAP HANA® software provides a unique opportunity for media companies. It will help them to address the rapidly changing advertising and content distribution opportunities presented by consumers shifting their media consumption, particularly in the mobile space. These solutions will enable customers to improve efficiencies and drive incremental revenue by accelerating delivery of innovative products to market at a lower total cost of ownership.”
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch are the premier solutions for addressing all aspects of multi-channel advertising and content management. We provide a unique environment that allows media companies to consolidate solutions into a single, Web-based platform. Mediaspectrum currently helps some of the world’s leading media companies to increase ad revenues, manage content, streamline processes, and improve customer experience. Mediaspectrum is a Boston-based company with approximately 100 employees worldwide, including offices in Boston, London, Moscow and Sydney. We are found on the Web at http://www.mediaspectrum.net.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]