Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch Become SAP-Endorsed Business Solutions
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Mediaspectrum today announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. The Mediaspectrum solutions, used in combination with finance and analytic applications from SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), help media companies transform and excel in the world of mobile and digital publishing by consolidating sales and production processes across every advertising channel.
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch allow media companies to manage the entire lifecycle of multi-channel advertising campaigns in a highly effective and efficient manner. The solutions, available either on-demand or on-premise, can significantly reduce costs of running the increasingly complex media business through consolidation and automation while quickly enabling new revenue channels.
“Mediaspectrum’s cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions, now endorsed by SAP, allow publishers to re-platform their business on a modern, flexible architecture that spurs innovation,” said Scott Killoh (pictured), CEO of Mediaspectrum. “As publishers are re-thinking their business in the digital and mobile age, Mediaspectrum’s solutions, when used together with SAP’s finance and analytic solutions, manage traditional business workflows with the flexibility to support new, emerging revenue models.” Solutions endorsed by SAP AG are complementary to SAP software offerings, are developed in accordance with SAP development guidelines, and provide additional choices and flexibility for businesses running SAP applications.
“By endorsing solutions such as Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch, SAP continues to build its ecosystem, support our customers’ businesses, drive new levels of collaboration, and provide additional choices and flexibility to our customers,” said Richard Whittington, senior vice president, general manager, Industry Solutions, Media, SAP. “The use of Mediaspectrum’s solutions with SAP’s existing industry solutions SAP Business Suite and SAP HANA® software provides a unique opportunity for media companies. It will help them to address the rapidly changing advertising and content distribution opportunities presented by consumers shifting their media consumption, particularly in the mobile space. These solutions will enable customers to improve efficiencies and drive incremental revenue by accelerating delivery of innovative products to market at a lower total cost of ownership.”
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch are the premier solutions for addressing all aspects of multi-channel advertising and content management. We provide a unique environment that allows media companies to consolidate solutions into a single, Web-based platform. Mediaspectrum currently helps some of the world’s leading media companies to increase ad revenues, manage content, streamline processes, and improve customer experience. Mediaspectrum is a Boston-based company with approximately 100 employees worldwide, including offices in Boston, London, Moscow and Sydney. We are found on the Web at http://www.mediaspectrum.net.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s