Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch Become SAP-Endorsed Business Solutions
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Mediaspectrum today announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. The Mediaspectrum solutions, used in combination with finance and analytic applications from SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), help media companies transform and excel in the world of mobile and digital publishing by consolidating sales and production processes across every advertising channel.
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch allow media companies to manage the entire lifecycle of multi-channel advertising campaigns in a highly effective and efficient manner. The solutions, available either on-demand or on-premise, can significantly reduce costs of running the increasingly complex media business through consolidation and automation while quickly enabling new revenue channels.
“Mediaspectrum’s cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions, now endorsed by SAP, allow publishers to re-platform their business on a modern, flexible architecture that spurs innovation,” said Scott Killoh (pictured), CEO of Mediaspectrum. “As publishers are re-thinking their business in the digital and mobile age, Mediaspectrum’s solutions, when used together with SAP’s finance and analytic solutions, manage traditional business workflows with the flexibility to support new, emerging revenue models.” Solutions endorsed by SAP AG are complementary to SAP software offerings, are developed in accordance with SAP development guidelines, and provide additional choices and flexibility for businesses running SAP applications.
“By endorsing solutions such as Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch, SAP continues to build its ecosystem, support our customers’ businesses, drive new levels of collaboration, and provide additional choices and flexibility to our customers,” said Richard Whittington, senior vice president, general manager, Industry Solutions, Media, SAP. “The use of Mediaspectrum’s solutions with SAP’s existing industry solutions SAP Business Suite and SAP HANA® software provides a unique opportunity for media companies. It will help them to address the rapidly changing advertising and content distribution opportunities presented by consumers shifting their media consumption, particularly in the mobile space. These solutions will enable customers to improve efficiencies and drive incremental revenue by accelerating delivery of innovative products to market at a lower total cost of ownership.”
Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch are the premier solutions for addressing all aspects of multi-channel advertising and content management. We provide a unique environment that allows media companies to consolidate solutions into a single, Web-based platform. Mediaspectrum currently helps some of the world’s leading media companies to increase ad revenues, manage content, streamline processes, and improve customer experience. Mediaspectrum is a Boston-based company with approximately 100 employees worldwide, including offices in Boston, London, Moscow and Sydney. We are found on the Web at http://www.mediaspectrum.net.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]