Medialets Appoints Stephen Dove to SVP of Product
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets continues to enable and streamline every phase of the mobile advertising process, from planning and buying, ad creation to ad serving and measurement, for premium brands, agencies and publishers. Dove is based out of the company’s global headquarters in New York.
Dove brings more than a decade of experience in product development in the digital space, specializing in digital transformation, video and internet advertising. Most recently, Dove served as the Chief Digital Officer at Prisa TV in Spain, where he launched the online video content streaming service for the premium cable and satellite network Canal+. Prior to his work at Prisa, Dove served as a product manager for both Google and Doubleclick, leading DART for Publishers and DoubleClick for Advertisers.
“Stephen has a deep and exceptionally relevant understanding of product development across the digital media landscape,” said Eric Litman, CEO and founder of Medialets. “That expertise will be integral in our ongoing mission to deliver market-leading solutions for premium brands, agencies and publishers. I’m thrilled to welcome Stephen to the team.”
“Medialets stands out for its ability to provide meaningful advertising solutions that directly address the challenges that brand and agencies encounter in the dynamic mobile and landscape,” said Dove. “I’m excited to be a part of a team whose ingenuity and knowledge is unsurpassed in mobile advertising.”
This announcement follows the continued momentum Medialets has built in the mobile advertising space. In the past month alone, Medialets secured $10 million in Series C funding and was selected as the preferred partner for mobile and tablet ad serving for VivaKi, a first-of-its kind partnership with the World’s second largest media buyer . Earlier this year, the company expanded its global reach with the opening of its EMEA headquarters in London.
Founded in 2008, Medialets is headquartered in New York with offices in London, Chicago, and Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
Medialets is the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, enabling high value display advertising for the world’s leading brands, agencies and publishers. With unmatched mobile advertising experience, proven technology and the industry’s most flexible creative platform, Medialets reduces the complexity of every phase of a mobile campaign—planning and buying, ad creation, ad serving and measurement. Every major agency holding group and more than 300 of the world’s biggest publishers, including BBC, BSkyB, CNN, ESPN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Weather Channel and Yahoo!, use Medialets to power their mobile and tablet campaigns. In operation since 2008, the company is based in New York City with offices in London, Chicago and Los Angeles. To learn more, visit http://www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]