Medialets Appoints Stephen Dove to SVP of Product
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets continues to enable and streamline every phase of the mobile advertising process, from planning and buying, ad creation to ad serving and measurement, for premium brands, agencies and publishers. Dove is based out of the company’s global headquarters in New York.
Dove brings more than a decade of experience in product development in the digital space, specializing in digital transformation, video and internet advertising. Most recently, Dove served as the Chief Digital Officer at Prisa TV in Spain, where he launched the online video content streaming service for the premium cable and satellite network Canal+. Prior to his work at Prisa, Dove served as a product manager for both Google and Doubleclick, leading DART for Publishers and DoubleClick for Advertisers.
“Stephen has a deep and exceptionally relevant understanding of product development across the digital media landscape,” said Eric Litman, CEO and founder of Medialets. “That expertise will be integral in our ongoing mission to deliver market-leading solutions for premium brands, agencies and publishers. I’m thrilled to welcome Stephen to the team.”
“Medialets stands out for its ability to provide meaningful advertising solutions that directly address the challenges that brand and agencies encounter in the dynamic mobile and landscape,” said Dove. “I’m excited to be a part of a team whose ingenuity and knowledge is unsurpassed in mobile advertising.”
This announcement follows the continued momentum Medialets has built in the mobile advertising space. In the past month alone, Medialets secured $10 million in Series C funding and was selected as the preferred partner for mobile and tablet ad serving for VivaKi, a first-of-its kind partnership with the World’s second largest media buyer . Earlier this year, the company expanded its global reach with the opening of its EMEA headquarters in London.
Founded in 2008, Medialets is headquartered in New York with offices in London, Chicago, and Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
Medialets is the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, enabling high value display advertising for the world’s leading brands, agencies and publishers. With unmatched mobile advertising experience, proven technology and the industry’s most flexible creative platform, Medialets reduces the complexity of every phase of a mobile campaign—planning and buying, ad creation, ad serving and measurement. Every major agency holding group and more than 300 of the world’s biggest publishers, including BBC, BSkyB, CNN, ESPN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Weather Channel and Yahoo!, use Medialets to power their mobile and tablet campaigns. In operation since 2008, the company is based in New York City with offices in London, Chicago and Los Angeles. To learn more, visit http://www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s