Medialets Appoints Stephen Dove to SVP of Product
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets continues to enable and streamline every phase of the mobile advertising process, from planning and buying, ad creation to ad serving and measurement, for premium brands, agencies and publishers. Dove is based out of the company’s global headquarters in New York.
Dove brings more than a decade of experience in product development in the digital space, specializing in digital transformation, video and internet advertising. Most recently, Dove served as the Chief Digital Officer at Prisa TV in Spain, where he launched the online video content streaming service for the premium cable and satellite network Canal+. Prior to his work at Prisa, Dove served as a product manager for both Google and Doubleclick, leading DART for Publishers and DoubleClick for Advertisers.
“Stephen has a deep and exceptionally relevant understanding of product development across the digital media landscape,” said Eric Litman, CEO and founder of Medialets. “That expertise will be integral in our ongoing mission to deliver market-leading solutions for premium brands, agencies and publishers. I’m thrilled to welcome Stephen to the team.”
“Medialets stands out for its ability to provide meaningful advertising solutions that directly address the challenges that brand and agencies encounter in the dynamic mobile and landscape,” said Dove. “I’m excited to be a part of a team whose ingenuity and knowledge is unsurpassed in mobile advertising.”
This announcement follows the continued momentum Medialets has built in the mobile advertising space. In the past month alone, Medialets secured $10 million in Series C funding and was selected as the preferred partner for mobile and tablet ad serving for VivaKi, a first-of-its kind partnership with the World’s second largest media buyer . Earlier this year, the company expanded its global reach with the opening of its EMEA headquarters in London.
Founded in 2008, Medialets is headquartered in New York with offices in London, Chicago, and Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
Medialets is the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, enabling high value display advertising for the world’s leading brands, agencies and publishers. With unmatched mobile advertising experience, proven technology and the industry’s most flexible creative platform, Medialets reduces the complexity of every phase of a mobile campaign—planning and buying, ad creation, ad serving and measurement. Every major agency holding group and more than 300 of the world’s biggest publishers, including BBC, BSkyB, CNN, ESPN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Weather Channel and Yahoo!, use Medialets to power their mobile and tablet campaigns. In operation since 2008, the company is based in New York City with offices in London, Chicago and Los Angeles. To learn more, visit http://www.medialets.com or follow Medialets on Twitter @medialets.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and