Marin Software Hires Ex-TiVo Exec Kato as Chief People Officer, Salesforce Founder Wooster as Chief Revenue Officer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (Marketwire– November 30, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced two new C-level appointments. Peter Wooster was named Chief Revenue Officer and Nancy Kato was named Chief People Officer as Marin Software continues its rapid growth.
A seasoned technology sales executive, Wooster joined Marin Software in 2007, and most recently served as Senior Vice President of Sales. Prior to Marin, Wooster served as Vice President of sales for Angel Points, a workforce management application for Fortune 100 companies. A founding member of the Salesforce.com sales organization, Wooster spent more than five years at the company and served as the first account executive for Strategic Accounts in the Enterprise Group.
As Chief Revenue Officer, Wooster will be responsible for growing Marin’s client base and revenue stream in 160 countries. He’ll oversee global sales of Marin’s integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, bringing the company’s technology to larger brand marketers and advertising agencies worldwide.
Kato joins Marin Software from TiVo, where she served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for more than seven years. Prior to TiVo, she served as Vice President of Global Compensation at hp, developing strategic compensation and planning for the company’s then-150,000 worldwide employee base. Nancy has also served as the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Ariba, and held senior roles for Compaq and Tandem.
As Chief People Officer at Marin Software, Kato will be responsible for developing and managing all global processes and policies in regard to employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, as well as employee and organizational development.
“Marin has grown into the leading digital advertising technology company, and building a world-class team to serve more brands and agencies around the globe is critical to our ongoing success,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “Peter has been instrumental in growing Marin’s sales for over five years, and his promotion to CRO is not only well deserved, but an important strategic move. And we’re thrilled to welcome Nancy as our Chief People Officer, as her deep expertise in running HR at some of the world’s largest companies will be an asset to Marin as we continue to grow at a rapid pace.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]