Marin Software Hires Ex-TiVo Exec Kato as Chief People Officer, Salesforce Founder Wooster as Chief Revenue Officer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (Marketwire– November 30, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced two new C-level appointments. Peter Wooster was named Chief Revenue Officer and Nancy Kato was named Chief People Officer as Marin Software continues its rapid growth.
A seasoned technology sales executive, Wooster joined Marin Software in 2007, and most recently served as Senior Vice President of Sales. Prior to Marin, Wooster served as Vice President of sales for Angel Points, a workforce management application for Fortune 100 companies. A founding member of the Salesforce.com sales organization, Wooster spent more than five years at the company and served as the first account executive for Strategic Accounts in the Enterprise Group.
As Chief Revenue Officer, Wooster will be responsible for growing Marin’s client base and revenue stream in 160 countries. He’ll oversee global sales of Marin’s integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, bringing the company’s technology to larger brand marketers and advertising agencies worldwide.
Kato joins Marin Software from TiVo, where she served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for more than seven years. Prior to TiVo, she served as Vice President of Global Compensation at hp, developing strategic compensation and planning for the company’s then-150,000 worldwide employee base. Nancy has also served as the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Ariba, and held senior roles for Compaq and Tandem.
As Chief People Officer at Marin Software, Kato will be responsible for developing and managing all global processes and policies in regard to employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, as well as employee and organizational development.
“Marin has grown into the leading digital advertising technology company, and building a world-class team to serve more brands and agencies around the globe is critical to our ongoing success,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “Peter has been instrumental in growing Marin’s sales for over five years, and his promotion to CRO is not only well deserved, but an important strategic move. And we’re thrilled to welcome Nancy as our Chief People Officer, as her deep expertise in running HR at some of the world’s largest companies will be an asset to Marin as we continue to grow at a rapid pace.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by