Marin Software Hires Ex-TiVo Exec Kato as Chief People Officer, Salesforce Founder Wooster as Chief Revenue Officer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (Marketwire– November 30, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced two new C-level appointments. Peter Wooster was named Chief Revenue Officer and Nancy Kato was named Chief People Officer as Marin Software continues its rapid growth.
A seasoned technology sales executive, Wooster joined Marin Software in 2007, and most recently served as Senior Vice President of Sales. Prior to Marin, Wooster served as Vice President of sales for Angel Points, a workforce management application for Fortune 100 companies. A founding member of the Salesforce.com sales organization, Wooster spent more than five years at the company and served as the first account executive for Strategic Accounts in the Enterprise Group.
As Chief Revenue Officer, Wooster will be responsible for growing Marin’s client base and revenue stream in 160 countries. He’ll oversee global sales of Marin’s integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, bringing the company’s technology to larger brand marketers and advertising agencies worldwide.
Kato joins Marin Software from TiVo, where she served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for more than seven years. Prior to TiVo, she served as Vice President of Global Compensation at hp, developing strategic compensation and planning for the company’s then-150,000 worldwide employee base. Nancy has also served as the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Ariba, and held senior roles for Compaq and Tandem.
As Chief People Officer at Marin Software, Kato will be responsible for developing and managing all global processes and policies in regard to employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, as well as employee and organizational development.
“Marin has grown into the leading digital advertising technology company, and building a world-class team to serve more brands and agencies around the globe is critical to our ongoing success,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “Peter has been instrumental in growing Marin’s sales for over five years, and his promotion to CRO is not only well deserved, but an important strategic move. And we’re thrilled to welcome Nancy as our Chief People Officer, as her deep expertise in running HR at some of the world’s largest companies will be an asset to Marin as we continue to grow at a rapid pace.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that