Marin Software Announces PPC Benchmark Assessment for Search Marketers
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of a leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today launched a complimentary PPC Benchmark Assessment for search marketers. Comparing marketer’s PPC metrics to data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index and other Benchmark respondents, the report offers a comprehensive view of an advertiser’s digital advertising performance. The personalized assessment generated for participants covers more than 15 different categories and includes insightful charts and recommendations covering cost per click, click through rate, time management, bidding optimization, keyword expansion, reporting and analytics across search, social and mobile marketing.
- The Marin Software PPC Benchmark Assessment is open to digital marketers looking to measure their program’s performance relative to peers. Respondents taking the assessment receive a detailed report with custom analytics and recommendations to improve their results across their digital marketing programs.
- Respondent’s individual metrics are compared to data from other participants, as well as data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index, which is culled from Marin’s client base of global brands and agencies which manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend through the Marin platform.
- Topics marketers receive benchmark data on in the assessment include attribution strategies, time management, keyword match types, creative performance, bidding optimization, mobile device performance, and social advertising spend.
“With increased pressure to drive revenue, online advertisers need to understand how they’re performing relative to their peers and competitors,” said Matt Lawson (pictured), VP of Marketing at Marin Software. “Visibility into comparative benchmarks, like the Marin PPC Benchmark Assessment, can provide a great resource for gauging areas of improvement and opportunities for growth.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit:http://www.marinsoftware.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat