Marin Software Announces PPC Benchmark Assessment for Search Marketers
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of a leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today launched a complimentary PPC Benchmark Assessment for search marketers. Comparing marketer’s PPC metrics to data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index and other Benchmark respondents, the report offers a comprehensive view of an advertiser’s digital advertising performance. The personalized assessment generated for participants covers more than 15 different categories and includes insightful charts and recommendations covering cost per click, click through rate, time management, bidding optimization, keyword expansion, reporting and analytics across search, social and mobile marketing.
- The Marin Software PPC Benchmark Assessment is open to digital marketers looking to measure their program’s performance relative to peers. Respondents taking the assessment receive a detailed report with custom analytics and recommendations to improve their results across their digital marketing programs.
- Respondent’s individual metrics are compared to data from other participants, as well as data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index, which is culled from Marin’s client base of global brands and agencies which manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend through the Marin platform.
- Topics marketers receive benchmark data on in the assessment include attribution strategies, time management, keyword match types, creative performance, bidding optimization, mobile device performance, and social advertising spend.
“With increased pressure to drive revenue, online advertisers need to understand how they’re performing relative to their peers and competitors,” said Matt Lawson (pictured), VP of Marketing at Marin Software. “Visibility into comparative benchmarks, like the Marin PPC Benchmark Assessment, can provide a great resource for gauging areas of improvement and opportunities for growth.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit:http://www.marinsoftware.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and