Kenshoo Launches the Kenshoo Local Certification Program
LOS ANGELES (December 5, 2012) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, launched today at ILM West the Kenshoo Local certification program, an advanced search engine marketing training and certification initiative that develops and validates local marketing expertise and allows practitioners to reach the Kenshoo Local [Pro] status.
“Performance from local marketing is a key priority for all of our brands, big and small. Kenshoo Local is a singularly unique product, and the certification program enables us to make the most of it to scale high volumes of campaigns rapidly and profitably,” said Rich Devine, global SVP of Possible.
The Kenshoo Local certification program, complimentary and available only to Kenshoo Local clients, consists of instructional videos and exams. Three levels of educational resources and exams address varying knowledge levels:
- 100 Level – Onboarding and Launch
- 200 Level – Campaign Management
- 300 Level – Advanced Optimization
Once individuals study the educational resources, they can test their comprehension of each level through an exam to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro] status. Agencies with more than 20 percent – or a minimum of five people – passing all three levels can earn Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status.
“The Kenshoo Local certification program unlocks the potential of some of our most powerful functionality for advertisers and agencies,” said William Martin-Gill (pictured), general manager of Kenshoo Local. “The certification program builds the skills necessary to successfully manage large volumes of individual search marketing campaigns, and the Kenshoo Local [Pro] certification assures mastery of local search marketing.”
“We’ve gained a valuable competitive advantage by leveraging Kenshoo Local and as early adopters of the Kenshoo Local certification program,” said Dave Levy, partner at WSI Digital Marketing. “While working to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status, we improved workflow, enabled more strategic planning and better performance for our clients.”
Kenshoo clients interested in learning more about the Kenshoo Local certification program can visit the Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center under the Help section in the user interface. The Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center is available exclusively to Kenshoo Local clients and features more than 30 instructional videos produced by Kenshoo account managers and sales engineers. The Kenshoo Local certification program rounds out a full suite of certification programs for all of Kenshoo’s offerings, including the Kenshoo Enterprise certification program and Kenshoo Socialites.
Kenshoo Local is designed for managing large volumes of search marketing campaigns across many locations, stores, small businesses, dealers, franchise, or other entities. Kenshoo Local enables mass-management and optimization of hundreds or thousands of individual campaigns through its automated tools. Visit KenshooLocal.com to learn more.
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Enterprise, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo Social to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Kenshoo Universal Platform delivers automation, intelligence, integration and scale to make better marketing investments. With campaigns running in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks, Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Digital, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, LendingTree, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo is a trademark of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use