Kenshoo Launches the Kenshoo Local Certification Program
LOS ANGELES (December 5, 2012) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, launched today at ILM West the Kenshoo Local certification program, an advanced search engine marketing training and certification initiative that develops and validates local marketing expertise and allows practitioners to reach the Kenshoo Local [Pro] status.
“Performance from local marketing is a key priority for all of our brands, big and small. Kenshoo Local is a singularly unique product, and the certification program enables us to make the most of it to scale high volumes of campaigns rapidly and profitably,” said Rich Devine, global SVP of Possible.
The Kenshoo Local certification program, complimentary and available only to Kenshoo Local clients, consists of instructional videos and exams. Three levels of educational resources and exams address varying knowledge levels:
- 100 Level – Onboarding and Launch
- 200 Level – Campaign Management
- 300 Level – Advanced Optimization
Once individuals study the educational resources, they can test their comprehension of each level through an exam to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro] status. Agencies with more than 20 percent – or a minimum of five people – passing all three levels can earn Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status.
“The Kenshoo Local certification program unlocks the potential of some of our most powerful functionality for advertisers and agencies,” said William Martin-Gill (pictured), general manager of Kenshoo Local. “The certification program builds the skills necessary to successfully manage large volumes of individual search marketing campaigns, and the Kenshoo Local [Pro] certification assures mastery of local search marketing.”
“We’ve gained a valuable competitive advantage by leveraging Kenshoo Local and as early adopters of the Kenshoo Local certification program,” said Dave Levy, partner at WSI Digital Marketing. “While working to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status, we improved workflow, enabled more strategic planning and better performance for our clients.”
Kenshoo clients interested in learning more about the Kenshoo Local certification program can visit the Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center under the Help section in the user interface. The Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center is available exclusively to Kenshoo Local clients and features more than 30 instructional videos produced by Kenshoo account managers and sales engineers. The Kenshoo Local certification program rounds out a full suite of certification programs for all of Kenshoo’s offerings, including the Kenshoo Enterprise certification program and Kenshoo Socialites.
Kenshoo Local is designed for managing large volumes of search marketing campaigns across many locations, stores, small businesses, dealers, franchise, or other entities. Kenshoo Local enables mass-management and optimization of hundreds or thousands of individual campaigns through its automated tools. Visit KenshooLocal.com to learn more.
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Enterprise, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo Social to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Kenshoo Universal Platform delivers automation, intelligence, integration and scale to make better marketing investments. With campaigns running in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks, Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Digital, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, LendingTree, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo is a trademark of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]