Kenshoo Launches the Kenshoo Local Certification Program
LOS ANGELES (December 5, 2012) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, launched today at ILM West the Kenshoo Local certification program, an advanced search engine marketing training and certification initiative that develops and validates local marketing expertise and allows practitioners to reach the Kenshoo Local [Pro] status.
“Performance from local marketing is a key priority for all of our brands, big and small. Kenshoo Local is a singularly unique product, and the certification program enables us to make the most of it to scale high volumes of campaigns rapidly and profitably,” said Rich Devine, global SVP of Possible.
The Kenshoo Local certification program, complimentary and available only to Kenshoo Local clients, consists of instructional videos and exams. Three levels of educational resources and exams address varying knowledge levels:
- 100 Level – Onboarding and Launch
- 200 Level – Campaign Management
- 300 Level – Advanced Optimization
Once individuals study the educational resources, they can test their comprehension of each level through an exam to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro] status. Agencies with more than 20 percent – or a minimum of five people – passing all three levels can earn Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status.
“The Kenshoo Local certification program unlocks the potential of some of our most powerful functionality for advertisers and agencies,” said William Martin-Gill (pictured), general manager of Kenshoo Local. “The certification program builds the skills necessary to successfully manage large volumes of individual search marketing campaigns, and the Kenshoo Local [Pro] certification assures mastery of local search marketing.”
“We’ve gained a valuable competitive advantage by leveraging Kenshoo Local and as early adopters of the Kenshoo Local certification program,” said Dave Levy, partner at WSI Digital Marketing. “While working to achieve Kenshoo Local [Pro Agency] status, we improved workflow, enabled more strategic planning and better performance for our clients.”
Kenshoo clients interested in learning more about the Kenshoo Local certification program can visit the Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center under the Help section in the user interface. The Kenshoo Local Knowledge Center is available exclusively to Kenshoo Local clients and features more than 30 instructional videos produced by Kenshoo account managers and sales engineers. The Kenshoo Local certification program rounds out a full suite of certification programs for all of Kenshoo’s offerings, including the Kenshoo Enterprise certification program and Kenshoo Socialites.
Kenshoo Local is designed for managing large volumes of search marketing campaigns across many locations, stores, small businesses, dealers, franchise, or other entities. Kenshoo Local enables mass-management and optimization of hundreds or thousands of individual campaigns through its automated tools. Visit KenshooLocal.com to learn more.
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Enterprise, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo Social to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Kenshoo Universal Platform delivers automation, intelligence, integration and scale to make better marketing investments. With campaigns running in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks, Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Digital, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, LendingTree, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo is a trademark of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than