Infographic: ‘Nobody Reads Advertising’
Solve Media recently released the results of a study that surveyed 800 media buyers, agency creatives, online publishers, and private investors (VCs, angels, etc.) to determine the industry’s perspective when it comes to native advertising. The findings revealed that half of media buyers intend to buy native inventory in 2013, more than half of private investors plan to invest in companies that sell native advertising, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns