Infographic: ‘Nobody Reads Advertising’
Solve Media recently released the results of a study that surveyed 800 media buyers, agency creatives, online publishers, and private investors (VCs, angels, etc.) to determine the industry’s perspective when it comes to native advertising. The findings revealed that half of media buyers intend to buy native inventory in 2013, more than half of private investors plan to invest in companies that sell native advertising, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report
- Programmatic Television in 2017
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed?