Infographic from comScore/Martini Media Features Surprising Data on Affluent Online Shoppers
Today, comScore and Martini Media announced the results of the latest wave of their Affluent Online Shopper Index which took a close look at holiday shopping activity. The researchers found the results showing heavy online research and purchase activity by the affluent very interesting, since there have been a number of headlines suggesting that the affluent were going to hold back their spending this holiday season because of uncertainty about the fiscal cliff resolution. These findings run counter to that theory.
There is also a perception that luxury goods are not bought online. But the research found that not only are the affluent shopping Tiffany, Coach, etc. online, but they are also researching online before making an offline purchase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk
- RealityMine Expands Behavioral & Contextual Analytics Syndicated Research Biz To 20 Global Markets
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views
- Simulmedia Extends “Better Business Outcomes” Guarantee To Digital Ads