FreeMyApps Bringing Its App Discovery, Engagement & Rewards Platform to Android
BOSTON (December 7, 2012) – FreeMyAppsTM (www.freemyapps.com), a leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform for mobile app marketing, today announced its upcoming launch on Android after experiencing 1,000 percent iOS growth in 2012. Created by Fiksu, FreeMyApps has quickly become a destination for eager consumers seeking to discover new apps — more than 750,000 monthly active users are downloading.
Starting today, the beta version of the FreeMyApps Android app can be downloaded from freemyapps.com for both smartphones and tablets, with the full version expected to debut on Google Play later in the month. The Android FreeMyApps community is expected to ramp up quickly as the hundreds of thousands of current FreeMyApps users on iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches will be able to do cross-platform social sharing. Users on Android and iOS will be able to interact seamlessly across the platforms, referring friends through social channels.
“The FreeMyApps mobile Web application for iOS has become an invaluable service for acquiring new users, and publishers have been clamoring to have the same successful platform built out to serve their consumer acquisition efforts on Android,” said Micah Adler (pictured), CEO and founder of Fiksu. “Leveraging the buying power of the Fiksu Mobile App Marketing Platform and its unique machine learning algorithms, FreeMyApps is poised for success by helping developers target, convert and engage long-term value FreeMyApps users.”
FreeMyApps has forged strong relationships with app developers and publishers, launching more than 120 titles this year alone for 30 of the top 50 grossing game publishers in the iTunes Store. FreeMyApps offers consumers digital iTunes and GooglePlay gift cards for discovering and engaging with apps and games, which then pumps money back into the app ecosystem through in-app purchases and the purchasing of paid apps. Users can also select gift cards from Amazon.com, Groupon, Fandango, Hulu+ and more, and will soon be able to redeem their credits to donate to their favorite charities.
“Rewards-based marketing is a foundation of building truly great B2C businesses, particularly in the dynamic, consumer-focused app ecosystem,” said Glenn Kiladis, vice president & general manager of FreeMyApps. “FreeMyApps has rapidly built a reputation with enthusiastic app users around the globe as the go-to platform for discovering innovative and entertaining new apps and getting great rewards, and we’re excited to be bringing it to Android users. Now Android and iOS app publishers can use FreeMyApps to capture large volumes of users, many of whom become loyal app users.”
The benefits of the FreeMyApps platform also include social media amplification. Apps are promoted to a FreeMyApps Twitter community of 100,000 and across Facebook where the service has a reach of more than 80,000, enabling app publishers to extend their reach beyond the FreeMyApps community.
In Q1 of 2013, FreeMyApps will launch an enhanced version of the platform to assist app publishers achieve a deeper level of engagement with their users by encouraging and rewarding users to explore new apps more deeply or re-engage with existing apps.
Fiksu, Inc. helps leading brands optimize their iOS and Android mobile app marketing campaigns and secure large volumes of loyal users. The company’s flagship platform, Fiksu® for Mobile Apps, spans the entire mobile ecosystem providing the most cost-effective, predictable and intelligent mobile advertising solution, slashing user acquisition costs and ensuring sustained user engagement. Additionally, Fiksu offers FreeMyAppsTM, the leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform where an active community of users download and interact with new games and apps . Based in Boston, Mass., Fiksu is venture-backed by Qualcomm Ventures and Charles River Ventures. More at www.fiksu.com, @Fiksu and on the Fiksu blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]