FreeMyApps Bringing Its App Discovery, Engagement & Rewards Platform to Android
BOSTON (December 7, 2012) – FreeMyAppsTM (www.freemyapps.com), a leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform for mobile app marketing, today announced its upcoming launch on Android after experiencing 1,000 percent iOS growth in 2012. Created by Fiksu, FreeMyApps has quickly become a destination for eager consumers seeking to discover new apps — more than 750,000 monthly active users are downloading.
Starting today, the beta version of the FreeMyApps Android app can be downloaded from freemyapps.com for both smartphones and tablets, with the full version expected to debut on Google Play later in the month. The Android FreeMyApps community is expected to ramp up quickly as the hundreds of thousands of current FreeMyApps users on iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches will be able to do cross-platform social sharing. Users on Android and iOS will be able to interact seamlessly across the platforms, referring friends through social channels.
“The FreeMyApps mobile Web application for iOS has become an invaluable service for acquiring new users, and publishers have been clamoring to have the same successful platform built out to serve their consumer acquisition efforts on Android,” said Micah Adler (pictured), CEO and founder of Fiksu. “Leveraging the buying power of the Fiksu Mobile App Marketing Platform and its unique machine learning algorithms, FreeMyApps is poised for success by helping developers target, convert and engage long-term value FreeMyApps users.”
FreeMyApps has forged strong relationships with app developers and publishers, launching more than 120 titles this year alone for 30 of the top 50 grossing game publishers in the iTunes Store. FreeMyApps offers consumers digital iTunes and GooglePlay gift cards for discovering and engaging with apps and games, which then pumps money back into the app ecosystem through in-app purchases and the purchasing of paid apps. Users can also select gift cards from Amazon.com, Groupon, Fandango, Hulu+ and more, and will soon be able to redeem their credits to donate to their favorite charities.
“Rewards-based marketing is a foundation of building truly great B2C businesses, particularly in the dynamic, consumer-focused app ecosystem,” said Glenn Kiladis, vice president & general manager of FreeMyApps. “FreeMyApps has rapidly built a reputation with enthusiastic app users around the globe as the go-to platform for discovering innovative and entertaining new apps and getting great rewards, and we’re excited to be bringing it to Android users. Now Android and iOS app publishers can use FreeMyApps to capture large volumes of users, many of whom become loyal app users.”
The benefits of the FreeMyApps platform also include social media amplification. Apps are promoted to a FreeMyApps Twitter community of 100,000 and across Facebook where the service has a reach of more than 80,000, enabling app publishers to extend their reach beyond the FreeMyApps community.
In Q1 of 2013, FreeMyApps will launch an enhanced version of the platform to assist app publishers achieve a deeper level of engagement with their users by encouraging and rewarding users to explore new apps more deeply or re-engage with existing apps.
Fiksu, Inc. helps leading brands optimize their iOS and Android mobile app marketing campaigns and secure large volumes of loyal users. The company’s flagship platform, Fiksu® for Mobile Apps, spans the entire mobile ecosystem providing the most cost-effective, predictable and intelligent mobile advertising solution, slashing user acquisition costs and ensuring sustained user engagement. Additionally, Fiksu offers FreeMyAppsTM, the leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform where an active community of users download and interact with new games and apps . Based in Boston, Mass., Fiksu is venture-backed by Qualcomm Ventures and Charles River Ventures. More at www.fiksu.com, @Fiksu and on the Fiksu blog.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV