Dailybreak Hires Wayne Silverman as Chief Revenue Officer
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced the expansion of its executive team by hiring Wayne Silverman (pictured) as Chief Revenue Officer. Silverman brings over 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and business development to Dailybreak.
Silverman will be responsible for strategic growth and brand and agency sales efforts for the company. He is a top advertising industry executive known for his exceptional leadership and impressive track record of driving growth. He has expertise in managing day-to-day business and sales operations, and experience in digital, social, mobile and integrated marketing.
Silverman joins Dailybreak from Scanbuy, where he served as Chief Revenue Officer. Prior to joining Scanbuy, Silverman held the position of Vice President and Group Publisher at CBS Interactive (formerly CNET Networks) where he managed the revenue and go-to market strategy for a number of the company’s most profitable sites. Under his leadership, CBS Interactive and CNET Networks launched CBS MoneyWatch, Smart Planet and BNET.
Before joining CBS Interactive, Silverman spent 16 years at International Data Group (IDG), where he departed as the Vice President/Publisher of PC World. During his tenure, PC World moved into the #1 market share position while also adding brand extensions into television and events.
“We are thrilled to have such an experienced professional and industry expert join Dailybreak as the Chief Revenue Officer” said John Federman, CEO of Dailybreak. “This marks another inflection point for the company and our executive team as we prepare for more strategic growth moving into 2013.”
“I saw something special in Dailybreak, this unique company is changing the conversation around the level of integration brands can have with consumers. There is a huge opportunity to emerge as a leader in this space” says Silverman. “My goal is take the sales, marketing and business development of Dailybreak to the next level and beyond.”
The Dailybreak behavioral platform is the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale. Dailybreak’s innovative content advertising units, called Challenges, are consumer-initiated experiences that incent people to engage with and share a brand’s message. With a network of more than 10 million consumers, Dailybreak provides unique advertising solutions with highly relevant targeting, engaging content and guaranteed results to some of the world’s leading brands including McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Dunkin’ Donuts, Microsoft and Chevrolet. Dailybreak is based in Boston, MA and is backed by Highland Capital, Charles River Ventures and GSV Capital. For more information, visit www.dailybreak.com/advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial