Dailybreak Hires Wayne Silverman as Chief Revenue Officer
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced the expansion of its executive team by hiring Wayne Silverman (pictured) as Chief Revenue Officer. Silverman brings over 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and business development to Dailybreak.
Silverman will be responsible for strategic growth and brand and agency sales efforts for the company. He is a top advertising industry executive known for his exceptional leadership and impressive track record of driving growth. He has expertise in managing day-to-day business and sales operations, and experience in digital, social, mobile and integrated marketing.
Silverman joins Dailybreak from Scanbuy, where he served as Chief Revenue Officer. Prior to joining Scanbuy, Silverman held the position of Vice President and Group Publisher at CBS Interactive (formerly CNET Networks) where he managed the revenue and go-to market strategy for a number of the company’s most profitable sites. Under his leadership, CBS Interactive and CNET Networks launched CBS MoneyWatch, Smart Planet and BNET.
Before joining CBS Interactive, Silverman spent 16 years at International Data Group (IDG), where he departed as the Vice President/Publisher of PC World. During his tenure, PC World moved into the #1 market share position while also adding brand extensions into television and events.
“We are thrilled to have such an experienced professional and industry expert join Dailybreak as the Chief Revenue Officer” said John Federman, CEO of Dailybreak. “This marks another inflection point for the company and our executive team as we prepare for more strategic growth moving into 2013.”
“I saw something special in Dailybreak, this unique company is changing the conversation around the level of integration brands can have with consumers. There is a huge opportunity to emerge as a leader in this space” says Silverman. “My goal is take the sales, marketing and business development of Dailybreak to the next level and beyond.”
The Dailybreak behavioral platform is the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale. Dailybreak’s innovative content advertising units, called Challenges, are consumer-initiated experiences that incent people to engage with and share a brand’s message. With a network of more than 10 million consumers, Dailybreak provides unique advertising solutions with highly relevant targeting, engaging content and guaranteed results to some of the world’s leading brands including McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Dunkin’ Donuts, Microsoft and Chevrolet. Dailybreak is based in Boston, MA and is backed by Highland Capital, Charles River Ventures and GSV Capital. For more information, visit www.dailybreak.com/advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that