Conductor Searchlight Enables OpenMoves to Scale SEO Operations
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Conductor, the global leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced that Conductor Searchlight™ has been selected by digital marketing firm, OpenMoves to optimize its natural search operations and drive greater results for its clients. The Conductor Searchlight platform provides OpenMoves with a complete technology platform for monitoring, managing and improving the natural search efforts of its clients. The real-time business intelligence gathering and data-driven recommendations provided by the Searchlight platform enables OpenMoves to boost website traffic, identify new opportunities and win competitive edge for its clients, resulting in improved client service and satisfaction.
“I was impressed with Searchlight the moment I saw its trending keyword capacity,” said Brian Cooper, Search Engine Marketing Lead at OpenMoves. “By integrating Searchlight into our search marketing practice we can manage the natural search needs of each client from a single platform and create customized dashboards for all clients that deliver relevant information instantly. The platform has also proven to be extremely helpful in new business, allowing us to identify weaknesses in a prospect’s existing search initiatives and offer recommendations that can be put into practice immediately.”
OpenMoves is a boutique online firm that services the SMB market and large e-commerce providers with SEO, PPC and email-marketing services using its propriety OM3 platform. Given the company’s growing client base and non-formulaic SEO approach, OpenMoves knew they needed to increase efficiency with a more strategic technology-based approach to SEO. OpenMoves sought an SEO technology partner that offered a flexible infrastructure that could scale in lock-step with their business and meet the increasing demands of a rapidly growing client base. With an enterprise SEO platform in place, OpenMoves also looked to automate time-intensive and error-prone manual processes and reallocate staff resources to other revenue-generating activities.
Conductor Searchlight is the preferred cloud-based, SEO platform for Web marketers, SEO teams and the agencies that support them. As the first and most widely adopted SEO platform, Conductor has transformed SEO by providing users with the visibility, intelligence and control needed to stay ahead of the thousands of data points that affect a company’s search ranking, while its superior reporting capabilities allow users to showcase the success and calculate the ROI generated by SEO initiatives. As a result, more digital agencies use Conductor Searchlight than any other enterprise solution.
“Natural search is the leading driver of website traffic and converts visitors at a higher rate than any other inbound marketing source including paid search and social media,” said Seth Besmertnik, CEO of Conductor. “Strategic, innovative agencies like OpenMoves recognize the importance of natural search and are turning to industry-leading platforms like Conductor Searchlight to scale search marketing services, provide excellent client service and grow their businesses.”
Conductor is the global leader in SEO technology. Thousands of brands and enterprise marketers use its cloud-based SEO platform, Conductor Searchlight™ to measure, improve and manage their natural search efforts to increase site traffic and boost revenues. The platform’s highly responsive and scalable technology infrastructure is equipped to handle Big Data processing requirements on the backend, while delivering real-time business intelligence on the frontend for better, more informed decision making. Offering the most robust performance reporting and measurement solutions available in the industry, Conductor arms marketers with the intelligence needed to tie SEO success to business objectives, demonstrate the value of SEO across the organization, and identify new ways to increase share-of-search that will propel their businesses forward. One of New York City’s fastest growing and most admired technology companies, Conductor is routinely recognized for excellence in business and corporate culture having been named as one of the best places to work by FORTUNE, Inc. and Crain’s New York Business. To learn more, go to www.conductor.com or follow Conductor on Twitter @conductor.
OpenMoves is a New York-based, e-marketing company ready to help businesses grow and stand out from the herd. The company focuses on helping its clients “get found” on the web by leveraging SEO and PPC expertise, and then to stay “top of mind” with email marketing, social media and strategic marketing – all powered by a team of top web developers, designers, editors and marketing pros handpicked for their excellence with technology, creative and people. OpenMoves is dedicated to bringing big business thinking and tools to the small business marketplace at affordable prices. To learn more go to www.openmoves.com or visit the company blog at http://blog.openmoves.com
- Pingback from Conductor Searchlight Enables OpenMoves to Scale SEO Operations - ADOTAS | SEO AFFILIATE MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA | Scoop.it
- Pingback from Google Search Losing In Russia, South Korea And China | AdProvide Blog - Ultimate Ad Provider System
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]