Conductor Searchlight Enables OpenMoves to Scale SEO Operations
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Conductor, the global leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced that Conductor Searchlight™ has been selected by digital marketing firm, OpenMoves to optimize its natural search operations and drive greater results for its clients. The Conductor Searchlight platform provides OpenMoves with a complete technology platform for monitoring, managing and improving the natural search efforts of its clients. The real-time business intelligence gathering and data-driven recommendations provided by the Searchlight platform enables OpenMoves to boost website traffic, identify new opportunities and win competitive edge for its clients, resulting in improved client service and satisfaction.
“I was impressed with Searchlight the moment I saw its trending keyword capacity,” said Brian Cooper, Search Engine Marketing Lead at OpenMoves. “By integrating Searchlight into our search marketing practice we can manage the natural search needs of each client from a single platform and create customized dashboards for all clients that deliver relevant information instantly. The platform has also proven to be extremely helpful in new business, allowing us to identify weaknesses in a prospect’s existing search initiatives and offer recommendations that can be put into practice immediately.”
OpenMoves is a boutique online firm that services the SMB market and large e-commerce providers with SEO, PPC and email-marketing services using its propriety OM3 platform. Given the company’s growing client base and non-formulaic SEO approach, OpenMoves knew they needed to increase efficiency with a more strategic technology-based approach to SEO. OpenMoves sought an SEO technology partner that offered a flexible infrastructure that could scale in lock-step with their business and meet the increasing demands of a rapidly growing client base. With an enterprise SEO platform in place, OpenMoves also looked to automate time-intensive and error-prone manual processes and reallocate staff resources to other revenue-generating activities.
Conductor Searchlight is the preferred cloud-based, SEO platform for Web marketers, SEO teams and the agencies that support them. As the first and most widely adopted SEO platform, Conductor has transformed SEO by providing users with the visibility, intelligence and control needed to stay ahead of the thousands of data points that affect a company’s search ranking, while its superior reporting capabilities allow users to showcase the success and calculate the ROI generated by SEO initiatives. As a result, more digital agencies use Conductor Searchlight than any other enterprise solution.
“Natural search is the leading driver of website traffic and converts visitors at a higher rate than any other inbound marketing source including paid search and social media,” said Seth Besmertnik, CEO of Conductor. “Strategic, innovative agencies like OpenMoves recognize the importance of natural search and are turning to industry-leading platforms like Conductor Searchlight to scale search marketing services, provide excellent client service and grow their businesses.”
Conductor is the global leader in SEO technology. Thousands of brands and enterprise marketers use its cloud-based SEO platform, Conductor Searchlight™ to measure, improve and manage their natural search efforts to increase site traffic and boost revenues. The platform’s highly responsive and scalable technology infrastructure is equipped to handle Big Data processing requirements on the backend, while delivering real-time business intelligence on the frontend for better, more informed decision making. Offering the most robust performance reporting and measurement solutions available in the industry, Conductor arms marketers with the intelligence needed to tie SEO success to business objectives, demonstrate the value of SEO across the organization, and identify new ways to increase share-of-search that will propel their businesses forward. One of New York City’s fastest growing and most admired technology companies, Conductor is routinely recognized for excellence in business and corporate culture having been named as one of the best places to work by FORTUNE, Inc. and Crain’s New York Business. To learn more, go to www.conductor.com or follow Conductor on Twitter @conductor.
OpenMoves is a New York-based, e-marketing company ready to help businesses grow and stand out from the herd. The company focuses on helping its clients “get found” on the web by leveraging SEO and PPC expertise, and then to stay “top of mind” with email marketing, social media and strategic marketing – all powered by a team of top web developers, designers, editors and marketing pros handpicked for their excellence with technology, creative and people. OpenMoves is dedicated to bringing big business thinking and tools to the small business marketplace at affordable prices. To learn more go to www.openmoves.com or visit the company blog at http://blog.openmoves.com
- Pingback from Conductor Searchlight Enables OpenMoves to Scale SEO Operations - ADOTAS | SEO AFFILIATE MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA | Scoop.it
- Pingback from Google Search Losing In Russia, South Korea And China | AdProvide Blog - Ultimate Ad Provider System
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed