Affiliate Window Report: Mobile Sales Continue To Rise; Phones Still Outpace Tablets
- 12.30 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 10.70 percent in October.
- 4.64 percent of sales if tablet sales are stripped out – up from 4.14 percent in October.
- 16.29 percent of traffic came through mobile – up from 13.25 percent in October.
- 9.45 percent if tablet traffic is stripped out – up from 7.76 percent in October.
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.89 percent - up from 3.2 percent in October.
Click the link below to view the full report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?