Affiliate Window Report: Mobile Sales Continue To Rise; Phones Still Outpace Tablets
- 12.30 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 10.70 percent in October.
- 4.64 percent of sales if tablet sales are stripped out – up from 4.14 percent in October.
- 16.29 percent of traffic came through mobile – up from 13.25 percent in October.
- 9.45 percent if tablet traffic is stripped out – up from 7.76 percent in October.
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.89 percent - up from 3.2 percent in October.
Click the link below to view the full report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace