Affiliate Window Report: Mobile Sales Continue To Rise; Phones Still Outpace Tablets
- 12.30 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 10.70 percent in October.
- 4.64 percent of sales if tablet sales are stripped out – up from 4.14 percent in October.
- 16.29 percent of traffic came through mobile – up from 13.25 percent in October.
- 9.45 percent if tablet traffic is stripped out – up from 7.76 percent in October.
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.89 percent - up from 3.2 percent in October.
Click the link below to view the full report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Alliance Data to buy Conversant for $2.3 billion
- Ektron Announces Additions to Executive Management Team and Board of Directors
- PunchTab, the Leading Omni-Channel Engagement and Insights Leader Announces Mike Mansbach as CEO
- Apple Announces iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Announces Apple Pay, Brings NFC Mainstream