AdMobius Certified by TRUSTe for Mobile Privacy Best Practices
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with privacy policies and mobile privacy best practices as part of its data privacy management solution.
In order to gain the certification, a comprehensive audit is conducted and the company must prove that it can meet the strict requirements and high standards of the independent body. The TRUSTed Data Collection Certification signifies AdMobius’ adherence to strict privacy standards and its commitment to being privacy progressive.
“We need to establish standards for mobile privacy to be able to maximize mobile advertising opportunities, address growing regulatory concerns and build trust with consumers,” said Joanne Furtsch (pictured), Director of Product Policy atTRUSTe. “With the support of partners like AdMobius, TRUSTe is fully committed to helping the industry take a proactive stance for mobile privacy compliance and consumer confidence.”
“We are working with partners and customers that all have the same goal; to reach consumers through highly relevant ads, while keeping privacy a key priority,” said Dan Grigorovici, CEO and co-founder of AdMobius. We are very proud to be leading the industry in the use of mobile data and this certification is an example of our commitment to always remain privacy progressive. We will continue to work with TRUSTe, and industry bodies, to ensure that the mobile advertising industry prioritizes user privacy and unites to make certification a standard practice.”
AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, enables publishers and advertisers to discover and target relevant audiences at scale. By organizing and interpreting unique demographic and interest-based information, AdMobius unlocks the rich value of mobile data. Based in San Mateo, Calif., AdMobius has strong partnerships with mobile advertising technology companies to improve the performance and reach of mobile ad campaigns. AdMobius is backed by Opus Capital and Storm Ventures. For more information, visit http://www.admobius.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and