VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social intelligence platform that mines over four years of social data from every major social network. These unique social insights are served up via proprietary algorithms that deliver an unmatched level of brand, platform and competitive intelligence.
“Out of the gate this partnership delivers value to our entire agency ecosystem. It gives teams and clients valuable insights to inform marketing and media buys, and it answers every agency’s need for robust brand intelligence, competitive analysis, content engagement data and influencer identification in real-time. The stories and experiences created by our agency partners will benefit from the deeper, more immediate visibility into the behaviors of a vast and growing global audience,” said Frank Voris (pictured), VivaKi’s CEO. “The insights and analytics will improve our agencies’ ability to ideate, predict, buy and measure our clients’ campaigns and experiences.”
“The Voxsup platform’s proprietary algorithms give us a true competitive advantage in the marketplace, as they inform our social intelligence in a way that has never been done before in such depth and breadth,” said Michael Wiley, chief social media officer of VivaKi. “This partnership will bring value to our social capabilities across all marketing channels. The Voxsup platform will inform our agencies’ paid, owned and earned strategies and give them the tools and resources they need to better understand their clients’ audience and how they engage with brands and content.”
The Echo System and Voxsup solution is based on unique, positive user engagement as opposed to passive audience information. The data and insights reflect user activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, blogs and more. Built by a group of PhDs from Northwestern University led by big data pioneer and Voxsup CEO Dr. Alok Choudhary, the platform has been informed by the analysis of more than 450 million active profiles and publically available data on more than 22,000 brands. As a result, it encompasses more than 100 billion nodes of data.
“We’re excited to bring our solution to a group as client-centric as Publicis Groupe,” said Lance Neuhauser, CEO of The Echo System. “They consistently look at solutions that go beyond pricing and maximizing their own efficiencies, in order to put clients first. The combination of that mentality with The Echo System and Voxsup partnership is going to be a complete game-changer for Publicis Groupe clients.”
The partnership provides an exclusive solution to Publicis Groupe and its clients for two years. The platform will also be integrated into the VivaKi Nerve Center product suite, powering robust social intelligence for greater performance.
About VivaKi Nerve Center
The VivaKi Nerve Center is the world’s largest research and development (R&D) center dedicated to building new technologies and approaches that connect brands with their customers in today’s digital world. With increased media fragmentation, the Nerve Center is focused on developing tools, technology and partnerships to help VivaKi clients effectively reach and engage their consumers “across screens” and throughout all stages of the consumer purchase funnel. By centralizing resources into one R&D operation, the Nerve Center harnesses the collective strength of VivaKi’s global scale, which aggregates the marketplace influence of four autonomous brands: ZenithOptimedia, Starcom MediaVest Group, Digitas and Razorfish.
About The Echo System
The Echo System fuels brand insights relevant to social content, consumer behavior and affinities, and marketing strategy. The Echo System combines best-in-class social technology and years of marketing experience to help agencies and brands alike make better marketing decisions in real-time using the world’s largest collection of public social data. The Echo System was created in 2010 and is funded by GSV Capital and high profile angel investors from the advertising industry. Find out more at www.theechosystem.com
About Voxsup Inc.
Voxsup was founded at Northwestern University and uses big data analytics, advanced algorithms, social media analysis and massive network mining to create actionable insights for marketers in real-time. These insights are being used by large brands and agencies for social marketing, brand positioning, competitive analysis, customer relationship management and more. Voxsup’s semantic mining technology for Twitter was used by journalists around the world to interview key influencers during the Arab Spring revolution. Find out more at www.voxsupinc.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and