VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social intelligence platform that mines over four years of social data from every major social network. These unique social insights are served up via proprietary algorithms that deliver an unmatched level of brand, platform and competitive intelligence.
“Out of the gate this partnership delivers value to our entire agency ecosystem. It gives teams and clients valuable insights to inform marketing and media buys, and it answers every agency’s need for robust brand intelligence, competitive analysis, content engagement data and influencer identification in real-time. The stories and experiences created by our agency partners will benefit from the deeper, more immediate visibility into the behaviors of a vast and growing global audience,” said Frank Voris (pictured), VivaKi’s CEO. “The insights and analytics will improve our agencies’ ability to ideate, predict, buy and measure our clients’ campaigns and experiences.”
“The Voxsup platform’s proprietary algorithms give us a true competitive advantage in the marketplace, as they inform our social intelligence in a way that has never been done before in such depth and breadth,” said Michael Wiley, chief social media officer of VivaKi. “This partnership will bring value to our social capabilities across all marketing channels. The Voxsup platform will inform our agencies’ paid, owned and earned strategies and give them the tools and resources they need to better understand their clients’ audience and how they engage with brands and content.”
The Echo System and Voxsup solution is based on unique, positive user engagement as opposed to passive audience information. The data and insights reflect user activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, blogs and more. Built by a group of PhDs from Northwestern University led by big data pioneer and Voxsup CEO Dr. Alok Choudhary, the platform has been informed by the analysis of more than 450 million active profiles and publically available data on more than 22,000 brands. As a result, it encompasses more than 100 billion nodes of data.
“We’re excited to bring our solution to a group as client-centric as Publicis Groupe,” said Lance Neuhauser, CEO of The Echo System. “They consistently look at solutions that go beyond pricing and maximizing their own efficiencies, in order to put clients first. The combination of that mentality with The Echo System and Voxsup partnership is going to be a complete game-changer for Publicis Groupe clients.”
The partnership provides an exclusive solution to Publicis Groupe and its clients for two years. The platform will also be integrated into the VivaKi Nerve Center product suite, powering robust social intelligence for greater performance.
About VivaKi Nerve Center
The VivaKi Nerve Center is the world’s largest research and development (R&D) center dedicated to building new technologies and approaches that connect brands with their customers in today’s digital world. With increased media fragmentation, the Nerve Center is focused on developing tools, technology and partnerships to help VivaKi clients effectively reach and engage their consumers “across screens” and throughout all stages of the consumer purchase funnel. By centralizing resources into one R&D operation, the Nerve Center harnesses the collective strength of VivaKi’s global scale, which aggregates the marketplace influence of four autonomous brands: ZenithOptimedia, Starcom MediaVest Group, Digitas and Razorfish.
About The Echo System
The Echo System fuels brand insights relevant to social content, consumer behavior and affinities, and marketing strategy. The Echo System combines best-in-class social technology and years of marketing experience to help agencies and brands alike make better marketing decisions in real-time using the world’s largest collection of public social data. The Echo System was created in 2010 and is funded by GSV Capital and high profile angel investors from the advertising industry. Find out more at www.theechosystem.com
About Voxsup Inc.
Voxsup was founded at Northwestern University and uses big data analytics, advanced algorithms, social media analysis and massive network mining to create actionable insights for marketers in real-time. These insights are being used by large brands and agencies for social marketing, brand positioning, competitive analysis, customer relationship management and more. Voxsup’s semantic mining technology for Twitter was used by journalists around the world to interview key influencers during the Arab Spring revolution. Find out more at www.voxsupinc.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]