VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social intelligence platform that mines over four years of social data from every major social network. These unique social insights are served up via proprietary algorithms that deliver an unmatched level of brand, platform and competitive intelligence.
“Out of the gate this partnership delivers value to our entire agency ecosystem. It gives teams and clients valuable insights to inform marketing and media buys, and it answers every agency’s need for robust brand intelligence, competitive analysis, content engagement data and influencer identification in real-time. The stories and experiences created by our agency partners will benefit from the deeper, more immediate visibility into the behaviors of a vast and growing global audience,” said Frank Voris (pictured), VivaKi’s CEO. “The insights and analytics will improve our agencies’ ability to ideate, predict, buy and measure our clients’ campaigns and experiences.”
“The Voxsup platform’s proprietary algorithms give us a true competitive advantage in the marketplace, as they inform our social intelligence in a way that has never been done before in such depth and breadth,” said Michael Wiley, chief social media officer of VivaKi. “This partnership will bring value to our social capabilities across all marketing channels. The Voxsup platform will inform our agencies’ paid, owned and earned strategies and give them the tools and resources they need to better understand their clients’ audience and how they engage with brands and content.”
The Echo System and Voxsup solution is based on unique, positive user engagement as opposed to passive audience information. The data and insights reflect user activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, blogs and more. Built by a group of PhDs from Northwestern University led by big data pioneer and Voxsup CEO Dr. Alok Choudhary, the platform has been informed by the analysis of more than 450 million active profiles and publically available data on more than 22,000 brands. As a result, it encompasses more than 100 billion nodes of data.
“We’re excited to bring our solution to a group as client-centric as Publicis Groupe,” said Lance Neuhauser, CEO of The Echo System. “They consistently look at solutions that go beyond pricing and maximizing their own efficiencies, in order to put clients first. The combination of that mentality with The Echo System and Voxsup partnership is going to be a complete game-changer for Publicis Groupe clients.”
The partnership provides an exclusive solution to Publicis Groupe and its clients for two years. The platform will also be integrated into the VivaKi Nerve Center product suite, powering robust social intelligence for greater performance.
About VivaKi Nerve Center
The VivaKi Nerve Center is the world’s largest research and development (R&D) center dedicated to building new technologies and approaches that connect brands with their customers in today’s digital world. With increased media fragmentation, the Nerve Center is focused on developing tools, technology and partnerships to help VivaKi clients effectively reach and engage their consumers “across screens” and throughout all stages of the consumer purchase funnel. By centralizing resources into one R&D operation, the Nerve Center harnesses the collective strength of VivaKi’s global scale, which aggregates the marketplace influence of four autonomous brands: ZenithOptimedia, Starcom MediaVest Group, Digitas and Razorfish.
About The Echo System
The Echo System fuels brand insights relevant to social content, consumer behavior and affinities, and marketing strategy. The Echo System combines best-in-class social technology and years of marketing experience to help agencies and brands alike make better marketing decisions in real-time using the world’s largest collection of public social data. The Echo System was created in 2010 and is funded by GSV Capital and high profile angel investors from the advertising industry. Find out more at www.theechosystem.com
About Voxsup Inc.
Voxsup was founded at Northwestern University and uses big data analytics, advanced algorithms, social media analysis and massive network mining to create actionable insights for marketers in real-time. These insights are being used by large brands and agencies for social marketing, brand positioning, competitive analysis, customer relationship management and more. Voxsup’s semantic mining technology for Twitter was used by journalists around the world to interview key influencers during the Arab Spring revolution. Find out more at www.voxsupinc.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years