Social Shopping Site Offers Cash Back on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
DALLAS (November 19, 2012) – After Thanksgiving dinner, many thoughts turn to holiday shopping and saving. Some customers take advantage of Black Friday offers, making purchases in person. Others wait till Cyber Monday, receiving discounts online. Now there’s a new option: zuuzs.com, which shows customers the best deals from their favorite retailers and provides cash back for purchases made through the site.
zuuzs.com is a shopping and sharing site that enables its customers to shop in stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and Macy’s through the zuuzs shopping portal. The customers receive the same great deals as everyone else, but the zuuzs customers get a cash-back bonus.
“A lot of people like the convenience of shopping online, and zuuzs makes that process even easier, particularly during the holidays,” said Patricia Blair, zuuzs vice president of marketing. “zuuzs finds the best offers for you from your favorite retailers. You get the exact same discount prices as everyone else who shops on those sites, but you don’t have to spend valuable time searching the internet for the best deals. And you get money back. If you’re going to shop online anyway, why not get paid for it?”
How it works
Customers go to zuuzs.com and create a short profile that identifies their favorite stores and products. zuuzs customizes their shopping experiences, pulling the best and most relevant offers from over 800 retailers. When customers are ready to shop, they click on the deals or the retailers they are interested in, and zuuzs transfers them to the retailers. Once there, customers make their purchases, and zuuzs sends them their cash-back reward. Amounts vary, depending on the purchases and retail partner. See zuuzs.com for details.
“zuuzs.com is a really easy site to use,” said Jamie Grant, an online shopper. “It has a great selection of retailers, and there’s a good Q&A section. It’s definitely a site I’d come back to.”
To make the site even more convenient, zuuzs.com has added a Holiday Shopping Page that allows people to select gifts based on budget and recipient. Products are categorized to make shopping a breeze.
“If you already know how much you want to spend, the Holiday Shopping Page is a quick and easy way to find exactly what you’re looking for. It’s categorized by p rice points and products-ideal gifts for him, for her, for the kids and so on,” explained Blair.
zuuzs.com is available 24-7, year-round. It provides a one-stop shop for locating and comparing discounts and making online purchases.
“zuuzs is the place to shop and get cash back every day, not just during the holidays,” said Blair. “And we’ve added a new feature to make the site even more user-friendly. It’s called the zuuzsbar, which is a toolbar that becomes part of your browser. Once it’s been installed, you don’t even have to remember to log in to zuuzs.com. You will automatically get cash back when you purchase online from one of our retail partners.”
zuuzs.com is a shopping and sharing site that combines amazing discounts with a social experience. Customers who shop through zuuzs can save money, share deals with friends and earn cash rewards. zuuzs has over 800 retail partners that specialize in a wide variet y of products and services. The company is owned by Nectar Online Media, Inc. and is headquartered in Dallas. Connect with zuuzs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/myzuuzs and Twitter at https://twitter.com/zuuzs. For more information, visit zuuzs.com.
- Pingback from Cash Back Shopping » Social Shopping Site Offers Cash Back on Black Friday, Cyber Monday – ADOTAS
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than