Social Shopping Site Offers Cash Back on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
DALLAS (November 19, 2012) – After Thanksgiving dinner, many thoughts turn to holiday shopping and saving. Some customers take advantage of Black Friday offers, making purchases in person. Others wait till Cyber Monday, receiving discounts online. Now there’s a new option: zuuzs.com, which shows customers the best deals from their favorite retailers and provides cash back for purchases made through the site.
zuuzs.com is a shopping and sharing site that enables its customers to shop in stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and Macy’s through the zuuzs shopping portal. The customers receive the same great deals as everyone else, but the zuuzs customers get a cash-back bonus.
“A lot of people like the convenience of shopping online, and zuuzs makes that process even easier, particularly during the holidays,” said Patricia Blair, zuuzs vice president of marketing. “zuuzs finds the best offers for you from your favorite retailers. You get the exact same discount prices as everyone else who shops on those sites, but you don’t have to spend valuable time searching the internet for the best deals. And you get money back. If you’re going to shop online anyway, why not get paid for it?”
How it works
Customers go to zuuzs.com and create a short profile that identifies their favorite stores and products. zuuzs customizes their shopping experiences, pulling the best and most relevant offers from over 800 retailers. When customers are ready to shop, they click on the deals or the retailers they are interested in, and zuuzs transfers them to the retailers. Once there, customers make their purchases, and zuuzs sends them their cash-back reward. Amounts vary, depending on the purchases and retail partner. See zuuzs.com for details.
“zuuzs.com is a really easy site to use,” said Jamie Grant, an online shopper. “It has a great selection of retailers, and there’s a good Q&A section. It’s definitely a site I’d come back to.”
To make the site even more convenient, zuuzs.com has added a Holiday Shopping Page that allows people to select gifts based on budget and recipient. Products are categorized to make shopping a breeze.
“If you already know how much you want to spend, the Holiday Shopping Page is a quick and easy way to find exactly what you’re looking for. It’s categorized by p rice points and products-ideal gifts for him, for her, for the kids and so on,” explained Blair.
zuuzs.com is available 24-7, year-round. It provides a one-stop shop for locating and comparing discounts and making online purchases.
“zuuzs is the place to shop and get cash back every day, not just during the holidays,” said Blair. “And we’ve added a new feature to make the site even more user-friendly. It’s called the zuuzsbar, which is a toolbar that becomes part of your browser. Once it’s been installed, you don’t even have to remember to log in to zuuzs.com. You will automatically get cash back when you purchase online from one of our retail partners.”
zuuzs.com is a shopping and sharing site that combines amazing discounts with a social experience. Customers who shop through zuuzs can save money, share deals with friends and earn cash rewards. zuuzs has over 800 retail partners that specialize in a wide variet y of products and services. The company is owned by Nectar Online Media, Inc. and is headquartered in Dallas. Connect with zuuzs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/myzuuzs and Twitter at https://twitter.com/zuuzs. For more information, visit zuuzs.com.
- Pingback from Cash Back Shopping » Social Shopping Site Offers Cash Back on Black Friday, Cyber Monday – ADOTAS
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]