SlideShark Team Edition Helps Brand Equip Reps with Powerful Presentation Capabilities; Accessible on iPad, iPhone
WALTHAM, Mass. — November 7, 2012 — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile presentations, today announced that Nerium International, a provider of leading skincare products, is using SlideShark Team Edition to support thousands of sales representatives, known as “brand partners.” SlideShark Team Edition is the multi-user version of SlideShark, Brainshark’s award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad and iPhone. The app enables Nerium to provide globally dispersed brand partners with easy, on-the-go access to sales and training presentations that display properly and reliably on iOS devices – improving brand partners’ effectiveness in the field.
For Nerium’s hundreds of thousands of brand partners, delivering sales presentations on the company’s popular, age-defying skincare line is a critical part of their job. Brand partners are frequently on their mobile devices – in fact, Nerium rewards partners who meet certain sales goals with iPads. But the company was facing a problem that severely hindered its brand partners’ agility: the PowerPoints they relied on did not display correctly on the iPad, and the “wow-factor” of their powerful presentations subsequently fizzled.
To make the most of its iPad investments, Nerium was seeking a solution that would enable brand partners to view and deliver presentations the way they were meant to be seen. At the same time, and given its large, global network, Nerium wanted an easy way to manage content and ensure that partners were accessing only relevant, up-to-date and approved materials.
Now, through its use of SlideShark Team Edition, Nerium is able to:
- Improve presentation effectiveness. Brand partners can view and show presentations from an iPad (and even from an iPhone or iPod touch) with fonts, animations, graphics and colors intact. Partners can deliver presentations directly on their iOS device or, when in front of larger groups, by connecting it to a TV or projector.
- Provide central, secure and permission-based access to sales and training presentations. With SlideShark Team Edition, brand partners no longer have to search for and cobble together content from disparate locations. The solution provides a central, secure place where partners can access and use the materials that are relevant to them.
- Ensure messaging consistency. With such a large network of representatives, it had been difficult for Nerium to control how messaging and product details were being conveyed to prospective customers. Now with SlideShark Team Edition, Nerium gives its brand partners access to ready-made, approved and up-to-date presentations – helping ensure that key messages and product information are being communicated consistently.
- Easily manage and organize content. Nerium uses SlideShark Team Edition’s folder functionality to organize content so partners can quickly find what they need – by language, sales territory and product line.
- Track content usage and effectiveness. SlideShark Team Edition’s advanced analytics make it possible for Nerium to see which presentations – and even which slides – are being used most often, when and by whom. The company can gauge presentation effectiveness, product popularity and sales activity levels.
Nerium is rolling out SlideShark Team Edition initially to 5,000 brand partners and – given the product’s ease of use and scalability – plans to add thousands more to the system. Already, partners have delivered presentations using SlideShark thousands of times.
“We count on our brand partners to truly be ambassadors for our brand, so it’s critical that we equip them with the tools they need to be successful,” said Trevor Scofield, Nerium’s senior vice president for global operations. “SlideShark enables them to ‘wow’ their audiences, and deliver presentations on our skincare products in a compelling, professional manner – conveniently and right from the iPads and iPhones they always carry. And from an administrative standpoint, we’re thrilled that SlideShark Team Edition allows us to instantly provide partners with timely, approved content and then measure its usage in the field.”
Scofield noted that feedback from brand partners has been positive and prolific. Partners have reported that SlideShark “changes the way we do business” and enjoy taking advantage of features including SlideShark’s iPhone remote control – as well as the “Laser Pointer“ and “Presenter Mode” – to deliver truly powerful presentations.
“We’re pleased to be helping Nerium improve the effectiveness and impact of its sales presentations, and enable the company to gain greater insight into how and when content is being used,” said Andy Zimmerman (pictured), chief marketing officer at Brainshark. “As more and more business is conducted on-the-go, via mobile devices, we congratulate Nerium on the innovative way it’s equipping brand partners for success, and are glad we could help the company get the most from its iPad investments.”
About Nerium International
NeriumTM International, LLC, headquartered in Addison, Texas, markets breakthrough products validated by science. In 2011, the relationship marketing company partnered with Nerium SkinCareTM Inc. (a subsidiary of Nerium Biotechnology, Inc.®), to deliver the NeriumADTM skincare line. These first-of-their-kind products – clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles – are the result of leading-edge research into the Nerium oleander plant and its age-defying results when applied to the skin. Led by an executive team with more than 150 years of collective experience, Nerium International is committed to developing and distributing skincare products that are rooted in real science and produce real results that improve consumers’ lives. For more information, please see www.nerium.com.
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark provides the leading cloud-based solution for creating, sharing and tracking online and mobile video presentations. With Brainshark, businesspeople can easily transform static content such as PowerPoint® documents into voice-enriched video presentations that can be accessed anytime, on-demand. Customers can also obtain extensive viewing details, enabling them to measure the effectiveness of their content and follow up accordingly. Brainshark is also the company behind SlideShark™, the award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Thousands of companies – including a third of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com and www.slideshark.com.
- Pingback from SlideShark Team Edition Helps Brand Equip Reps with Powerful Presentation … : Skin Care
When will SlideShark Team be available for Android?
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]