SlideShark Team Edition Helps Brand Equip Reps with Powerful Presentation Capabilities; Accessible on iPad, iPhone
WALTHAM, Mass. — November 7, 2012 — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile presentations, today announced that Nerium International, a provider of leading skincare products, is using SlideShark Team Edition to support thousands of sales representatives, known as “brand partners.” SlideShark Team Edition is the multi-user version of SlideShark, Brainshark’s award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad and iPhone. The app enables Nerium to provide globally dispersed brand partners with easy, on-the-go access to sales and training presentations that display properly and reliably on iOS devices – improving brand partners’ effectiveness in the field.
For Nerium’s hundreds of thousands of brand partners, delivering sales presentations on the company’s popular, age-defying skincare line is a critical part of their job. Brand partners are frequently on their mobile devices – in fact, Nerium rewards partners who meet certain sales goals with iPads. But the company was facing a problem that severely hindered its brand partners’ agility: the PowerPoints they relied on did not display correctly on the iPad, and the “wow-factor” of their powerful presentations subsequently fizzled.
To make the most of its iPad investments, Nerium was seeking a solution that would enable brand partners to view and deliver presentations the way they were meant to be seen. At the same time, and given its large, global network, Nerium wanted an easy way to manage content and ensure that partners were accessing only relevant, up-to-date and approved materials.
Now, through its use of SlideShark Team Edition, Nerium is able to:
- Improve presentation effectiveness. Brand partners can view and show presentations from an iPad (and even from an iPhone or iPod touch) with fonts, animations, graphics and colors intact. Partners can deliver presentations directly on their iOS device or, when in front of larger groups, by connecting it to a TV or projector.
- Provide central, secure and permission-based access to sales and training presentations. With SlideShark Team Edition, brand partners no longer have to search for and cobble together content from disparate locations. The solution provides a central, secure place where partners can access and use the materials that are relevant to them.
- Ensure messaging consistency. With such a large network of representatives, it had been difficult for Nerium to control how messaging and product details were being conveyed to prospective customers. Now with SlideShark Team Edition, Nerium gives its brand partners access to ready-made, approved and up-to-date presentations – helping ensure that key messages and product information are being communicated consistently.
- Easily manage and organize content. Nerium uses SlideShark Team Edition’s folder functionality to organize content so partners can quickly find what they need – by language, sales territory and product line.
- Track content usage and effectiveness. SlideShark Team Edition’s advanced analytics make it possible for Nerium to see which presentations – and even which slides – are being used most often, when and by whom. The company can gauge presentation effectiveness, product popularity and sales activity levels.
Nerium is rolling out SlideShark Team Edition initially to 5,000 brand partners and – given the product’s ease of use and scalability – plans to add thousands more to the system. Already, partners have delivered presentations using SlideShark thousands of times.
“We count on our brand partners to truly be ambassadors for our brand, so it’s critical that we equip them with the tools they need to be successful,” said Trevor Scofield, Nerium’s senior vice president for global operations. “SlideShark enables them to ‘wow’ their audiences, and deliver presentations on our skincare products in a compelling, professional manner – conveniently and right from the iPads and iPhones they always carry. And from an administrative standpoint, we’re thrilled that SlideShark Team Edition allows us to instantly provide partners with timely, approved content and then measure its usage in the field.”
Scofield noted that feedback from brand partners has been positive and prolific. Partners have reported that SlideShark “changes the way we do business” and enjoy taking advantage of features including SlideShark’s iPhone remote control – as well as the “Laser Pointer“ and “Presenter Mode” – to deliver truly powerful presentations.
“We’re pleased to be helping Nerium improve the effectiveness and impact of its sales presentations, and enable the company to gain greater insight into how and when content is being used,” said Andy Zimmerman (pictured), chief marketing officer at Brainshark. “As more and more business is conducted on-the-go, via mobile devices, we congratulate Nerium on the innovative way it’s equipping brand partners for success, and are glad we could help the company get the most from its iPad investments.”
About Nerium International
NeriumTM International, LLC, headquartered in Addison, Texas, markets breakthrough products validated by science. In 2011, the relationship marketing company partnered with Nerium SkinCareTM Inc. (a subsidiary of Nerium Biotechnology, Inc.®), to deliver the NeriumADTM skincare line. These first-of-their-kind products – clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles – are the result of leading-edge research into the Nerium oleander plant and its age-defying results when applied to the skin. Led by an executive team with more than 150 years of collective experience, Nerium International is committed to developing and distributing skincare products that are rooted in real science and produce real results that improve consumers’ lives. For more information, please see www.nerium.com.
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark provides the leading cloud-based solution for creating, sharing and tracking online and mobile video presentations. With Brainshark, businesspeople can easily transform static content such as PowerPoint® documents into voice-enriched video presentations that can be accessed anytime, on-demand. Customers can also obtain extensive viewing details, enabling them to measure the effectiveness of their content and follow up accordingly. Brainshark is also the company behind SlideShark™, the award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Thousands of companies – including a third of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com and www.slideshark.com.
- Pingback from SlideShark Team Edition Helps Brand Equip Reps with Powerful Presentation … : Skin Care
When will SlideShark Team be available for Android?
Leave a Comment
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and