Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions
SEATTLE (November 15, 2012) – Meteor Solutions, provider of a proprietary social audience marketing platform, announced today that it has been acquired by San Diego-based Rio SEO, a leading provider of search engine optimization automation and reporting tools, which was launched earlier this year by Covario, Inc. as a dedicated software brand and business unit.
Co-founded in 2009 by Seattle-based entrepreneur Ben Straley, Meteor Solutions has developed an award-winning Social Audience Marketing Suite that enables brands like Microsoft, AT&T, NBC and other advertisers and publishers to increase social sharing and deliver targeted advertising. The company has won numerous awards including Seattle Business Monthly’s Top Tech Innovator, The Advertising Research Foundation’s David Ogilvy Award, Digiday’s Digital Publishing Award and was named a Techcrunch Disrupt Finalist in 2011.
As a result of the acquisition, the three social media software products that combine to make up the Meteor Social Audience Marketing Suite of products for consumer engagement, advertising and analysis will be integrated into the Rio SEO platform of earned media tools for SEO, social media and content marketing automation.
All of the Meteor employees have received employment offers with Rio SEO. Straley and the company will maintain their office presence in Seattle’s Pioneer Square.
Rio SEO was recently cited as “the only leader” in The Forrester Wave™: SEO Platforms, Q4 2012. In April, Rio SEO was launched as a distinct brand and business unit by Covario. One of the leading investors in privately-held Covario is the Seattle-based venture capital firm Voyager Capital.
“Rio SEO has established itself as the leader in SEO technology and services.” Straley said. “We’re delighted to be combining our social advertising and analytics capabilities with Rio SEO’s best-of-breed earned media and search engine optimization platform.”
About RIO SEO
Rio SEO, a new brand launched by Covario, Inc., is a dedicated business unit focused on providing best-of-breed technology solutions for earned and owned digital media programs, specifically for SEO (search engine optimization) and social media marketing. Based in San Diego, it is among the largest independent providers of SaaS-based SEO automation solutions with patented technology. Rio SEO offers application modules for organic search and social media with tools for content marketing, auditing, reporting, competitive analysis, mobile site optimization, SEO execution, and local SEO automation. Rio SEO software clients include brand marketers, retailers, and digital agencies. More information about Rio SEO is available at www.RioSEO.com.
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions – ADOTAS | SEO Facts
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions | SEO News & Views
- Pingback from Latest Seo News | Thuso Machaea Blog
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions | SEO Crazy
- Pingback from News about covario issue #1 | SEO Software News
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions | SEO Portfolio
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions – ADOTAS | webkeren
- Pingback from Rio SEO Acquires Meteor Solutions | Helseo
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than