Rhythm Takes the Pulse of Mobile Voters
Rhythm NewMedia Inc., a premium mobile video advertising firm, conducted an on-device survey among 1,901 US mobile and tablet users who intend to vote in the 2012 presidential election. The surveys were distributed across Rhythm’s collection of premium media properties.
The survey’s findings indicate a strong interest in using mobile for political activities:
- 52 percent of those surveyed said they planned on watching political campaign videos on their mobile device.
- 51 percent planned on researching candidates on their mobile device.
- 43 percent planned on using their mobile device to share political info, articles and videos.
- 29 percent planned to donate to their candidate or a cause through their mobile device.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iDiverse: Training the Diverse Workforce the Digital Media Industry Needs
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM)