Rhythm Takes the Pulse of Mobile Voters
Rhythm NewMedia Inc., a premium mobile video advertising firm, conducted an on-device survey among 1,901 US mobile and tablet users who intend to vote in the 2012 presidential election. The surveys were distributed across Rhythm’s collection of premium media properties.
The survey’s findings indicate a strong interest in using mobile for political activities:
- 52 percent of those surveyed said they planned on watching political campaign videos on their mobile device.
- 51 percent planned on researching candidates on their mobile device.
- 43 percent planned on using their mobile device to share political info, articles and videos.
- 29 percent planned to donate to their candidate or a cause through their mobile device.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mike Zaneis Becomes Permanent President & CEO of Trustworthy Accountability Group
- Media Rating Council Issues “Invalid Traffic Detection And Filtration Guidelines” For Public Comment
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising