Rhythm Takes the Pulse of Mobile Voters
Rhythm NewMedia Inc., a premium mobile video advertising firm, conducted an on-device survey among 1,901 US mobile and tablet users who intend to vote in the 2012 presidential election. The surveys were distributed across Rhythm’s collection of premium media properties.
The survey’s findings indicate a strong interest in using mobile for political activities:
- 52 percent of those surveyed said they planned on watching political campaign videos on their mobile device.
- 51 percent planned on researching candidates on their mobile device.
- 43 percent planned on using their mobile device to share political info, articles and videos.
- 29 percent planned to donate to their candidate or a cause through their mobile device.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adjust Says: Click Injection Fraud To Become Dominant Woe for Mobile Marketers
- The Consumers Have Spoken: How Brands Can Survive Crises
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report