Rhythm Takes the Pulse of Mobile Voters
Rhythm NewMedia Inc., a premium mobile video advertising firm, conducted an on-device survey among 1,901 US mobile and tablet users who intend to vote in the 2012 presidential election. The surveys were distributed across Rhythm’s collection of premium media properties.
The survey’s findings indicate a strong interest in using mobile for political activities:
- 52 percent of those surveyed said they planned on watching political campaign videos on their mobile device.
- 51 percent planned on researching candidates on their mobile device.
- 43 percent planned on using their mobile device to share political info, articles and videos.
- 29 percent planned to donate to their candidate or a cause through their mobile device.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network