Rhythm Takes the Pulse of Mobile Voters
Rhythm NewMedia Inc., a premium mobile video advertising firm, conducted an on-device survey among 1,901 US mobile and tablet users who intend to vote in the 2012 presidential election. The surveys were distributed across Rhythm’s collection of premium media properties.
The survey’s findings indicate a strong interest in using mobile for political activities:
- 52 percent of those surveyed said they planned on watching political campaign videos on their mobile device.
- 51 percent planned on researching candidates on their mobile device.
- 43 percent planned on using their mobile device to share political info, articles and videos.
- 29 percent planned to donate to their candidate or a cause through their mobile device.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution