ReTargeter Launches CRM Retargeting Solution
SAN FRANCISCO (November 7, 2012) – ReTargeter, the leading full-service display advertising and retargeting provider, today announced the launch of their CRM Retargeting solution, which allows brands to serve online display ads to users with nothing more than an email or mailing address. By reinforcing traditional direct mail and email campaigns with targeted display ads, CRM Retargeting gives marketers the ability to reach users across multiple channels, which increases brand awareness while creating more opportunities for conversions.
“Display advertising can be very effective, but it rarely exists in a vacuum,” said founder and CEO Arjun Dev Arora (pictured). “With CRM Retargeting, we’re helping marketers seamlessly integrate display ads with their existing email and direct mail initiatives to create effective cross-channel campaigns with ease.”
CRM Retargeting works by matching the email and mailing addresses of users in a business’s CRM with a large database of online user profiles. Through a process known as data onboarding, ReTargeter anonymizes the information in a business’s CRM, uploads it to a secure sever, and then seeks matches with existing online user profiles that have been gathered through partnerships with several high-profile web publishers. Once a match has been found, CRM Retargeting clients are able to serve display ads to users across the web by leveraging ReTargeter’s real-time bidding platform, which connects to all of the major ad networks and exchanges to access over 400 billion ad impressions per month. CRM Retargeting currently boasts a 30-40 percent match rate; in other words, a list of 100,000 email or mailing addresses can be expected to yield between 30,000-40,000 online user profiles that can be targeted with ads.
“CRM Retargeting represents a leap forward in terms of serving the right users the right ads at the right time,” said Director of Marketing Hafez Adel. “It offers the unparalleled ability to leverage a business’s existing CRM to create a compelling new engagement channel that works for both brand advertisers and direct response marketers alike.”
One of the early adopters of CRM Retargeting was BustedTees, a popular online t-shirt retailer. BustedTees employed ReTargeter to re-engage customers who had not made a purchase, visited the website, or opened an email in a significant period of time. By bringing this list of dormant customers online, BustedTees was able to serve targeted display ads to the users, encouraging them to return to the site and make a purchase. After one month, the campaign yielded a 390 percent ROI for the online retailer. Compared to a control group, the users who were shown display ads via CRM Retargeting were four times more likely to make a purchase.
“This is a way that you can re-market to customers who have fallen off your marketing bandwagon,” said Adam Schwartz, General Manager of BustedTees. “This is one of the best tools I know of that provides a channel to get those people back into your funnel.”
About ReTargeter LLC
ReTargeter is a full-service display advertising solution specializing in audience targeting and retargeting for brands of all sizes. Retargeting enables brands to focus their advertisements on everyone who has engaged with them online, whether through the web, email, mobile devices or social media. These people are served targeted advertisements following their interactions, which encourages repeat visits, increased brand visibility, and optimizes marketing dollars. Additionally, ReTargeter offers advanced retargeting solutions including search retargeting, which serves ads to people based on their search behavior, and CRM retargeting which allows brands to show ads to anyone with nothing but an email or a mailing address. ReTargeter is a privately held company based in San Francisco. For more information on ReTargeter, please visit www.ReTargeter.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s