Report: Walmart Tops in GPS Searches On Black Friday
Telenav, a GPS navigation app developer and mobile advertising platform, published today a list of the top 10 most searched retail brands by our customers on Thursday and Friday (for example, searching for the closest Walmart). Telenav looked at a representative sample from our millions of users to find out which retailers our mobile navigation customers searched for the most on Thanksgiving Day and on Black Friday.
Walmart came out as the clear winner, receiving 3 times as many searches as the number two searched brand, Best Buy. Although Best Buy bucked the new trend and didn’t open until Friday, it still saw more than double the number of searches of all other top 10 brands except for Walmart and Target. Overall, there were more searches for the top three retail brands – Walmart, Best Buy and Target – than the next 20 ranked brands combined.
- Pingback from Report: Walmart Tops in GPS Searches On Black Friday - ADOTAS | Augmented Realities | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Falcon Social, DataSift Partnership Gives Customers Access to Aggregated & Anonymized Facebook Topic Data
- You Want to Sell Globally? Translation Management Software Is The Missing Piece
- XAPPmedia: Internet Radio Ad Load Q2 2015 Report
- Searchmetrics Report: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever
- Experian Enhances Experian Marketing Suite