Report: Verizon is Closing its App Store
Via MediaPost: Underscoring the ways in which the smartphone app economy has supplanted the carrier-consumer relationship of old, Verizon announced to its users this week that it was closing Verizon Apps.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent