Report: Verizon is Closing its App Store
Via MediaPost: Underscoring the ways in which the smartphone app economy has supplanted the carrier-consumer relationship of old, Verizon announced to its users this week that it was closing Verizon Apps.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report
- Programmatic Television in 2017
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed?
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem