(RED)’s Fight Against AIDS Goes Mobile for the First Time with **RED
This weekend, (RED), the highly successful nonprofit founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver to eradicate AIDS, will for the first time embrace a multichannel mobile giving campaign featuring world famous DJ Tiesto, the Gilt Groupe and opportunities for individuals to sign up and join the fight. This will be (RED)’s first mobile campaign, and their most extensive effort to date focused on a younger, mobile generation.
(RED) teamed up with StarStar to create **RED (**733), so anyone with a mobile phone can dial the code and instantly connect with iTunes to purchase Tiesto’s DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES; link to Gilt.com’s online boutique to purchase (RED) products; and/or to sign up and join (RED)’s fight against AIDS. Using the scalability of the StarStar platform, **RED will for the first time deliver a wide variety of sites and content to peoples’ mobiles, making it simple to participate with individual cause-related programs that speak to them.
“StarStar helps make campaigns easily accessible and actionable on a device that’s literally and figuratively the closest to their heart, their mobiles,” said Joe Gillespie, CEO, Zoove/StarStar.
StarStar reaches more than 260 million people, targeting and delivering unique content across any media campaign type. Dialing a StarStar code from a mobile enables access to promotional content, apps, mobile websites, video, music, one-click purchasing, special deals, and social networking capabilities. Experiences can be customized in real-time to location, mobile device, carrier type, or other specifications. StarStar has created programs for more than 100 brands including Google, Lexus, MTV, Unilever, UPS, L’Oreal, The Home Depot, Capital One, Dunkin Donuts, The Red Cross, American Idol, ESPN, Ford, Sports Illustrated, and many others.
- Pingback from News about covario issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN