(RED)’s Fight Against AIDS Goes Mobile for the First Time with **RED
This weekend, (RED), the highly successful nonprofit founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver to eradicate AIDS, will for the first time embrace a multichannel mobile giving campaign featuring world famous DJ Tiesto, the Gilt Groupe and opportunities for individuals to sign up and join the fight. This will be (RED)’s first mobile campaign, and their most extensive effort to date focused on a younger, mobile generation.
(RED) teamed up with StarStar to create **RED (**733), so anyone with a mobile phone can dial the code and instantly connect with iTunes to purchase Tiesto’s DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES; link to Gilt.com’s online boutique to purchase (RED) products; and/or to sign up and join (RED)’s fight against AIDS. Using the scalability of the StarStar platform, **RED will for the first time deliver a wide variety of sites and content to peoples’ mobiles, making it simple to participate with individual cause-related programs that speak to them.
“StarStar helps make campaigns easily accessible and actionable on a device that’s literally and figuratively the closest to their heart, their mobiles,” said Joe Gillespie, CEO, Zoove/StarStar.
StarStar reaches more than 260 million people, targeting and delivering unique content across any media campaign type. Dialing a StarStar code from a mobile enables access to promotional content, apps, mobile websites, video, music, one-click purchasing, special deals, and social networking capabilities. Experiences can be customized in real-time to location, mobile device, carrier type, or other specifications. StarStar has created programs for more than 100 brands including Google, Lexus, MTV, Unilever, UPS, L’Oreal, The Home Depot, Capital One, Dunkin Donuts, The Red Cross, American Idol, ESPN, Ford, Sports Illustrated, and many others.
- Pingback from News about covario issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality