Reader Poll: Too Much Inve$ting in Tech Companies
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows:
- Yes: 60 percent.
- No: 40 percent.
This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center