Reader Poll: Too Much Inve$ting in Tech Companies
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows:
- Yes: 60 percent.
- No: 40 percent.
This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline