Reader Poll: Too Much Inve$ting in Tech Companies
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows:
- Yes: 60 percent.
- No: 40 percent.
This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter