Reader Poll: Too Much Inve$ting in Tech Companies
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows:
- Yes: 60 percent.
- No: 40 percent.
This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adadyn Adds Fully Automated Dynamic Ads Enhancements
- Myth Busting: Programmatic Advertising Does Not Kill Creative
- Leading Outstream Mobile Video Ad Categories
- Factual & InMobi Partner to Enable Location-Based PMPs
- Lotame Names Doron Wesly Senior VP Mtkg & CMO; Hotwire PR Adds Greg Mondshein as SVP and Laura Macdonald as VP; nFusion Hires HR Specialist Rebecca Al-Bannay