Reader Poll: Too Much Inve$ting in Tech Companies
Last week’s reader poll question was based on a comment from Maxifier CEO Jonathon Shaevitz during a video interview with Adotas at ad:tech NY 2012: “Is there an overfunding of tech companies?” The results are as follows:
- Yes: 60 percent.
- No: 40 percent.
This week’s question: Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?
We’ll publish the results next week.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace