RadiumOne Announces Integration with Facebook® Exchange Real-Time-Bidding System
SAN FRANCISCO (November 29, 2012) – RadiumOne, a leader in social advertising for the web, today announced its integration with Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s (NASDAQ: FB) recently launched real-time-bidding (RTB) system. Seamlessly integrated into the FBX platform, RadiumOne’s social advertising platform leverages real-time sharing data to identify intent, fuel audience scale, and deliver highly targeted display, mobile and video advertisements across the web.
As part of this FBX integration, RadiumOne combines its audience amplification layer ShareGraph™ with real-time Facebook ad inventory. RadiumOne customers will benefit from instantaneous campaign performance data for dynamic campaign optimization, resulting in a more holistic conversation with consumers on the web and within Facebook.
“Integration with FBX represents an enormous opportunity for our Fortune 500 customers to engage with their target audiences in a contextually relevant manner inside a familiar environment where purchase decisions are frequently made,” said Gurbaksh Chahal (pictured), CEO of RadiumOne. “FBX is one of the most meaningful innovations in the advertising space, and we are honored to be collaborating with a likeminded team that takes pride in advancing the state of our industry.”
RadiumOne’s integration with FBX delivers greater reach, higher audience relevance, and increased efficiency by combining social intent from its ShareGraph audience technology with Facebook’s dynamic advertising marketplace. FBX enables RadiumOne to extend beyond the 75 percent of connections the company currently reaches on the web, and into Facebook where 20 percent of web page views are taking place according to Hitwise by Experian.
RadiumOne’s social advertising platform combines three traditionally disparate pieces to deliver audience scale and target consumers across the web: first-party and social sharing tools that create social data, audience amplification of this data through its patent-pending ShareGraph technology, and the delivery of display, mobile and video ad campaigns across the web. RadiumOne integrates these capabilities in a single platform, and the solution is uniquely optimized for ad exchanges and real-time-bidding systems like FBX.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Great write up, Mike! Congratz, Gurbaksh; you guys are crushing it!
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really