RadiumOne Announces Integration with Facebook® Exchange Real-Time-Bidding System
SAN FRANCISCO (November 29, 2012) – RadiumOne, a leader in social advertising for the web, today announced its integration with Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s (NASDAQ: FB) recently launched real-time-bidding (RTB) system. Seamlessly integrated into the FBX platform, RadiumOne’s social advertising platform leverages real-time sharing data to identify intent, fuel audience scale, and deliver highly targeted display, mobile and video advertisements across the web.
As part of this FBX integration, RadiumOne combines its audience amplification layer ShareGraph™ with real-time Facebook ad inventory. RadiumOne customers will benefit from instantaneous campaign performance data for dynamic campaign optimization, resulting in a more holistic conversation with consumers on the web and within Facebook.
“Integration with FBX represents an enormous opportunity for our Fortune 500 customers to engage with their target audiences in a contextually relevant manner inside a familiar environment where purchase decisions are frequently made,” said Gurbaksh Chahal (pictured), CEO of RadiumOne. “FBX is one of the most meaningful innovations in the advertising space, and we are honored to be collaborating with a likeminded team that takes pride in advancing the state of our industry.”
RadiumOne’s integration with FBX delivers greater reach, higher audience relevance, and increased efficiency by combining social intent from its ShareGraph audience technology with Facebook’s dynamic advertising marketplace. FBX enables RadiumOne to extend beyond the 75 percent of connections the company currently reaches on the web, and into Facebook where 20 percent of web page views are taking place according to Hitwise by Experian.
RadiumOne’s social advertising platform combines three traditionally disparate pieces to deliver audience scale and target consumers across the web: first-party and social sharing tools that create social data, audience amplification of this data through its patent-pending ShareGraph technology, and the delivery of display, mobile and video ad campaigns across the web. RadiumOne integrates these capabilities in a single platform, and the solution is uniquely optimized for ad exchanges and real-time-bidding systems like FBX.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Great write up, Mike! Congratz, Gurbaksh; you guys are crushing it!
Leave a Comment
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now!
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This week’s video ad roundup is out of [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain
- Aaron: We dont need local ads. Companies like fb,twitter, google try to survive because of ads.