RadiumOne Announces Integration with Facebook® Exchange Real-Time-Bidding System
SAN FRANCISCO (November 29, 2012) – RadiumOne, a leader in social advertising for the web, today announced its integration with Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s (NASDAQ: FB) recently launched real-time-bidding (RTB) system. Seamlessly integrated into the FBX platform, RadiumOne’s social advertising platform leverages real-time sharing data to identify intent, fuel audience scale, and deliver highly targeted display, mobile and video advertisements across the web.
As part of this FBX integration, RadiumOne combines its audience amplification layer ShareGraph™ with real-time Facebook ad inventory. RadiumOne customers will benefit from instantaneous campaign performance data for dynamic campaign optimization, resulting in a more holistic conversation with consumers on the web and within Facebook.
“Integration with FBX represents an enormous opportunity for our Fortune 500 customers to engage with their target audiences in a contextually relevant manner inside a familiar environment where purchase decisions are frequently made,” said Gurbaksh Chahal (pictured), CEO of RadiumOne. “FBX is one of the most meaningful innovations in the advertising space, and we are honored to be collaborating with a likeminded team that takes pride in advancing the state of our industry.”
RadiumOne’s integration with FBX delivers greater reach, higher audience relevance, and increased efficiency by combining social intent from its ShareGraph audience technology with Facebook’s dynamic advertising marketplace. FBX enables RadiumOne to extend beyond the 75 percent of connections the company currently reaches on the web, and into Facebook where 20 percent of web page views are taking place according to Hitwise by Experian.
RadiumOne’s social advertising platform combines three traditionally disparate pieces to deliver audience scale and target consumers across the web: first-party and social sharing tools that create social data, audience amplification of this data through its patent-pending ShareGraph technology, and the delivery of display, mobile and video ad campaigns across the web. RadiumOne integrates these capabilities in a single platform, and the solution is uniquely optimized for ad exchanges and real-time-bidding systems like FBX.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Great write up, Mike! Congratz, Gurbaksh; you guys are crushing it!
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that