Quantcast Aims to Connect Big Data with Big Brands
Quantcast is releasing a new self-serve dashboard for both publishers and advertisers – Quantcast Advertise for Branding – which connects big data and big brands. The dashboard provides complete transparency between participating publishers and advertisers, creating a more effective and simpler way to buy and sell targeted display advertising.
The dashboard shows the overlap between a publisher’s inventory and an advertiser’s unique audience. Seeing that overlap, publishers can find new brand advertising customers and transact directly based on their custom audience segments, and advertisers can find publishers that align closely with their core audiences.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives
- Everplans Closes Second Seed Funding Round of $2.075 Million
- Media Storm Signs Exclusive Partnership With Eyeview
- Yieldex Launches YieldexDirect, Uniting Direct Ad Sales With Programmatic Buying
- YP Offers Programmatic Digital Display Advertising with OpenX Technology