Quantcast Aims to Connect Big Data with Big Brands
Quantcast is releasing a new self-serve dashboard for both publishers and advertisers – Quantcast Advertise for Branding – which connects big data and big brands. The dashboard provides complete transparency between participating publishers and advertisers, creating a more effective and simpler way to buy and sell targeted display advertising.
The dashboard shows the overlap between a publisher’s inventory and an advertiser’s unique audience. Seeing that overlap, publishers can find new brand advertising customers and transact directly based on their custom audience segments, and advertisers can find publishers that align closely with their core audiences.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN