Quantcast Aims to Connect Big Data with Big Brands
Quantcast is releasing a new self-serve dashboard for both publishers and advertisers – Quantcast Advertise for Branding – which connects big data and big brands. The dashboard provides complete transparency between participating publishers and advertisers, creating a more effective and simpler way to buy and sell targeted display advertising.
The dashboard shows the overlap between a publisher’s inventory and an advertiser’s unique audience. Seeing that overlap, publishers can find new brand advertising customers and transact directly based on their custom audience segments, and advertisers can find publishers that align closely with their core audiences.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The International Language Of Images
- New Telmar Audience Effects System Bridges the Gap Between Media Strategy and Audience Buying
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data