Quantcast Aims to Connect Big Data with Big Brands
Quantcast is releasing a new self-serve dashboard for both publishers and advertisers – Quantcast Advertise for Branding – which connects big data and big brands. The dashboard provides complete transparency between participating publishers and advertisers, creating a more effective and simpler way to buy and sell targeted display advertising.
The dashboard shows the overlap between a publisher’s inventory and an advertiser’s unique audience. Seeing that overlap, publishers can find new brand advertising customers and transact directly based on their custom audience segments, and advertisers can find publishers that align closely with their core audiences.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan