Quantcast Aims to Connect Big Data with Big Brands
Quantcast is releasing a new self-serve dashboard for both publishers and advertisers – Quantcast Advertise for Branding – which connects big data and big brands. The dashboard provides complete transparency between participating publishers and advertisers, creating a more effective and simpler way to buy and sell targeted display advertising.
The dashboard shows the overlap between a publisher’s inventory and an advertiser’s unique audience. Seeing that overlap, publishers can find new brand advertising customers and transact directly based on their custom audience segments, and advertisers can find publishers that align closely with their core audiences.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending