Pinfluencer Integrates with Top Analytics Systems to Measure Pinterest ROI
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 7, 2012) – Pinfluencer, the leader in Discovery Marketing & Analytics for Pinterest, announced its deep integration with web analytics systems such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics to help marketers discover which pins drive revenue and clicks, and measure true social ROI. With this launch Pinfluencer becomes the first and the only Pinterest Marketing and Analytics platform to provide ROI metrics such as Revenue/Pin, Visits/Pin, and Pageviews/Pin. Pinfluencer’s Pin-to-Purchase tracker treats pins as hyperlinks and tracks actions throughout the entire sales funnel via these comprehensive 3rd party integrations.
Over 50 retailers and brands including Martha Stewart, Ross-Simons, HauteLook, Build-a-Bear, Gemvara etc. have connected their Omniture, Google Analytics, or Coremetrics with Pinfluencer’s Analytics Dashboard to monitor their pin to purchase funnel, discover which pins drive revenue and visits, and measure the true ROI of running Pinterest Promotions. Pinfluencer’s retail customers saw an average of $0.46 in revenue per pin in October.
Pinfluencer had recently launched its promotions platform and several brands such as Gilt, Jetsetter, Ann Taylor, Birchbox, Johnston & Murphy etc. have used Pinfluencer to run and measure on ROI on sweepstakes, pin to win, and other types of Pinterest contests.
Jonathan Goldmann, Head of Social at Jetsetter.com said, “With Pinfluencer we were able to easily run a successful scavenger type contest recently and saw a 2,400 percent increase in Pins/Day, generating close to 4,000 pins and repins that reached over 7 million Pinterest users. Pinfluencer’s Promotions dashboard tracked not just participants and pins, but also ROI metrics like revenue and clicks and made the reporting very intuitive.”
“Our goal is to help marketers monetize Pinterest. We are helping brands not only measure social ROI on Pinterest but also help them run promotions and sweepstakes to continuously improve that ROI. Pin-to-purchase tracking arms both merchandisers and marketers with critical data to monetize social networks. Social Commerce is here and no longer a black box with Pinfluencer.” said Sharad Verma (pictured), CEO of Pinfluencer.
In just 3 short months after launching in August 2012, Pinfluencer is now helping hundreds of brands, retailers, publishers, and agencies develop marketing initiatives and analytical insights to measure, engage, and grow their audience on Pinterest. Pinfluencer has also announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Pinfluencer is the leader in the marketing and analytics for Pinterest. Pinfluencer is the first Pinterest promotions and analytics platform to incorporate conversion and revenue metrics. Already used by hundreds of top retailers, brands and publishers, Pinfluencer’s easy-to-use analytics engine delivers rich and intelligent metrics, actionable recommendations and competitive insights to expand product reach and engagement with Pinterest audience.
Pinfluencer has announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.This anementnounc is a good news to us.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]