Pinfluencer Integrates with Top Analytics Systems to Measure Pinterest ROI
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 7, 2012) – Pinfluencer, the leader in Discovery Marketing & Analytics for Pinterest, announced its deep integration with web analytics systems such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics to help marketers discover which pins drive revenue and clicks, and measure true social ROI. With this launch Pinfluencer becomes the first and the only Pinterest Marketing and Analytics platform to provide ROI metrics such as Revenue/Pin, Visits/Pin, and Pageviews/Pin. Pinfluencer’s Pin-to-Purchase tracker treats pins as hyperlinks and tracks actions throughout the entire sales funnel via these comprehensive 3rd party integrations.
Over 50 retailers and brands including Martha Stewart, Ross-Simons, HauteLook, Build-a-Bear, Gemvara etc. have connected their Omniture, Google Analytics, or Coremetrics with Pinfluencer’s Analytics Dashboard to monitor their pin to purchase funnel, discover which pins drive revenue and visits, and measure the true ROI of running Pinterest Promotions. Pinfluencer’s retail customers saw an average of $0.46 in revenue per pin in October.
Pinfluencer had recently launched its promotions platform and several brands such as Gilt, Jetsetter, Ann Taylor, Birchbox, Johnston & Murphy etc. have used Pinfluencer to run and measure on ROI on sweepstakes, pin to win, and other types of Pinterest contests.
Jonathan Goldmann, Head of Social at Jetsetter.com said, “With Pinfluencer we were able to easily run a successful scavenger type contest recently and saw a 2,400 percent increase in Pins/Day, generating close to 4,000 pins and repins that reached over 7 million Pinterest users. Pinfluencer’s Promotions dashboard tracked not just participants and pins, but also ROI metrics like revenue and clicks and made the reporting very intuitive.”
“Our goal is to help marketers monetize Pinterest. We are helping brands not only measure social ROI on Pinterest but also help them run promotions and sweepstakes to continuously improve that ROI. Pin-to-purchase tracking arms both merchandisers and marketers with critical data to monetize social networks. Social Commerce is here and no longer a black box with Pinfluencer.” said Sharad Verma (pictured), CEO of Pinfluencer.
In just 3 short months after launching in August 2012, Pinfluencer is now helping hundreds of brands, retailers, publishers, and agencies develop marketing initiatives and analytical insights to measure, engage, and grow their audience on Pinterest. Pinfluencer has also announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Pinfluencer is the leader in the marketing and analytics for Pinterest. Pinfluencer is the first Pinterest promotions and analytics platform to incorporate conversion and revenue metrics. Already used by hundreds of top retailers, brands and publishers, Pinfluencer’s easy-to-use analytics engine delivers rich and intelligent metrics, actionable recommendations and competitive insights to expand product reach and engagement with Pinterest audience.
Pinfluencer has announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.This anementnounc is a good news to us.
Leave a Comment
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than