Pinfluencer Integrates with Top Analytics Systems to Measure Pinterest ROI
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 7, 2012) – Pinfluencer, the leader in Discovery Marketing & Analytics for Pinterest, announced its deep integration with web analytics systems such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics to help marketers discover which pins drive revenue and clicks, and measure true social ROI. With this launch Pinfluencer becomes the first and the only Pinterest Marketing and Analytics platform to provide ROI metrics such as Revenue/Pin, Visits/Pin, and Pageviews/Pin. Pinfluencer’s Pin-to-Purchase tracker treats pins as hyperlinks and tracks actions throughout the entire sales funnel via these comprehensive 3rd party integrations.
Over 50 retailers and brands including Martha Stewart, Ross-Simons, HauteLook, Build-a-Bear, Gemvara etc. have connected their Omniture, Google Analytics, or Coremetrics with Pinfluencer’s Analytics Dashboard to monitor their pin to purchase funnel, discover which pins drive revenue and visits, and measure the true ROI of running Pinterest Promotions. Pinfluencer’s retail customers saw an average of $0.46 in revenue per pin in October.
Pinfluencer had recently launched its promotions platform and several brands such as Gilt, Jetsetter, Ann Taylor, Birchbox, Johnston & Murphy etc. have used Pinfluencer to run and measure on ROI on sweepstakes, pin to win, and other types of Pinterest contests.
Jonathan Goldmann, Head of Social at Jetsetter.com said, “With Pinfluencer we were able to easily run a successful scavenger type contest recently and saw a 2,400 percent increase in Pins/Day, generating close to 4,000 pins and repins that reached over 7 million Pinterest users. Pinfluencer’s Promotions dashboard tracked not just participants and pins, but also ROI metrics like revenue and clicks and made the reporting very intuitive.”
“Our goal is to help marketers monetize Pinterest. We are helping brands not only measure social ROI on Pinterest but also help them run promotions and sweepstakes to continuously improve that ROI. Pin-to-purchase tracking arms both merchandisers and marketers with critical data to monetize social networks. Social Commerce is here and no longer a black box with Pinfluencer.” said Sharad Verma (pictured), CEO of Pinfluencer.
In just 3 short months after launching in August 2012, Pinfluencer is now helping hundreds of brands, retailers, publishers, and agencies develop marketing initiatives and analytical insights to measure, engage, and grow their audience on Pinterest. Pinfluencer has also announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Pinfluencer is the leader in the marketing and analytics for Pinterest. Pinfluencer is the first Pinterest promotions and analytics platform to incorporate conversion and revenue metrics. Already used by hundreds of top retailers, brands and publishers, Pinfluencer’s easy-to-use analytics engine delivers rich and intelligent metrics, actionable recommendations and competitive insights to expand product reach and engagement with Pinterest audience.
Pinfluencer has announced a customer success program to help brands, retailers and agencies with best practices on Pinterest community building and promotions.This anementnounc is a good news to us.
Leave a Comment
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]